game of pleasure with V

V saw yn's  big melons hanging from her chest till touching down on bedsheet.
Her big melons made V out of control.

He thought to go slow over her but her sexy body made him out of control.

He went near her she was sleeping. she woke up when she felt hot breath on her shoulder and hand on her mouth.

Then the next second she felt a strong hit on her inside womb.

She screamed but her voice didnt came beacuse  of v's hand on her mouth.

He pulled her from the bed and carry her till the bedroom's  wall and pushed her upwards on wall.

Due to her weight she was going full inside of 7inch inside.

She slowly downed her voice beacuse she was kissed by V.

She was wnjoying with V rather than jungkook.

She even kissed passionately to v he got a message to go faster in her.
Then finnaly the milk was released from him so he moaned but due to condom it didnt reached yn's womb.

Yn moaned

That walked up jungkook he saw that V was playing with his doll yn.

He got angry.

V saw jk getting angry but he didnt stoped fuc*ing yn and smirked.

Jk:- hey. He is mine.
V:- come baby over here.
He pointed at yn's butt hole.

Yn felt what V spoke
Her eyes widdened in shock when she thought about getting 6inch banana inside her small butthole and 7inch banana inside her pussy.
Jungkook happily ran to yn and he started pushing his big cock inside yn's small butthole.

Yn screamed 'noooo"

Yn:- no no dont go inside my butt. It hurts. No no.

Jungkook ignored her he forced his cock again to go inside yn.