28

Bri's POV
"Andy" I said looking around our apartment. "I'm in here what's up" Andy said looking up from our computer. "So I.. ummm" I said he looked at me. "What's wrong" he said. "I know we wanted to wait for kids but" I said.

I then showed him the positive pregnancy test. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Actually" he said I teared up. "Yeah I took like four" I said. He stood up and hugged me. "We are having a baby" he said kissing me. "Yes" I said. "This is so" he said I smiled. "I guess it explains me feeling sick" I said. "I'm so excited for this" he said.

"Me too and I'm super nervous" I said. "I gotta call my mom and tell her" Andy said. "I know this wasn't our plan" I said. "No love it's alright don't apologize" Andy said kissing my forehead. "I can't wait to start our family" I said. "I can't wait either love" Andy said. "We are going to be the best parents" I said

"I know we will" he said. "Now we celebrate" I said. "Yeah I think we did that that's why there's a baby in there" Andy said pointing to my stomach. "Shush I mean dinner" I said.

A couple months later...
We decided to have our gender reveal party at kians house. I was beyond nervous for this. But thankfully Ayla helped set everything up.

"Look at the bump oh my goodness Mrs. Webb you look beautiful" Nezza said. "Thank you" I said. "She does doesn't she" Andy said. "She's glowing" Ayla said. "The baby is very active today it's kicking a lot" I said putting a hand of my stomach.

"It's probably super excited" Ayla said. "Yes it is everyone is here or him or her" I said. "This looks so cute" Bobby said. "The belly oh my goodness" Franny said hugging me.

"I know it's gotten big" I said. "It definitely grew overnight" Andy said. "Honestly I'm thinking the same thing" I said.

It was finally time for the big reveal we decided to just cut a cake. Andy's family and mine had flown in for this.

"You ready" Andy said. "As ready as I'll ever be" I said. "Alright 3...2...1" everyone yelled. We cut a slice of the cake and held it up. "No way it's girl" Ayla said. "Shut up" Andy said hugging me. "A baby girl" I said tearing up.

"Congratulations little brother" Harrison said. "Thanks mate" Andy said. "And my beautiful sister in law" Harrison said I hugged him. "Thank you for coming" I said. "This is amazing what are you going to name her" Fran said.

"We honestly have no idea" I said looking at Andy. "Yeah I mean we kept going over names but nothing stuck out" Andy said. "Well I'm sure it will come to you guys" Harrison said.

"She's going to be so cute" Nezza said. "Yeah I know I made her" Andy said. "We made her" I said. "Okay ew I don't wanna know" Kian said. "Kian it's how babies are made" JC said I laughed. "Yeah but that's my little sister" Kian said.

"So do we wanna do presents now" Ayla said. "Absolutely" I said. "Oh boy" Andy said. "Come on Dad let's go" I said taking Andy's hand. We both sat down next to each other and opened all of our gifts for us and the baby.

"Awwee no way cute little baby boots I'm obsessed" I said. "I think my favorite is the little British t shirt" Andy said. "Oh she's going to look so cute in that" I said. "Honestly" Andy said.

———
In the end Andy and Ellie had a beautiful little baby girl. They still couldn't really decide on her name but eventually it came to them. Her name is Gracie Rose Webb.

They decided to move back to London to raise her. Especially since Ellie wanted her to grow up in Andy's culture. And of course they wanted to be surrounded by his family.

But in the end they all lived happily ever after. And yes Gracie is a daddy's girl even though Ellie would like to think otherwise.

___
Thank you for reading this book. I appreciate all the love and support on it. The next book will be out soon and it a Danny and Andy book. And it will be dragged out longer and not as rushed.

But thank you for loving this book. Sorry this chapter was short. But the next book will have longer ones. So this is officially the end of the book. I hope you enjoyed meeting Brielle and getting to see her relationship with Andy. Thank you for loving both of them. Keep an eye out for the next book.

It will be called Traitor and it is x reader. So stayed tuned. See you all very soon.
-Author