Chapter 1

*Olivia's Pov*
I'm Olivia Cade yes I'm Johnny's kid sister but we are nothing alike except for the fact we are both greasers with abusive parents. I have blond hair blue eyes and I am 15,I'm loud and tough. Johnny has dark hair and brown eyes and is quiet around others but around me he is loud and a lot of fun.

"Hey Olivia I'm going out with my gang .will you be ok tonight alone?" said Johnny while slipping on his jean jacket."I'll be ok Johnny, mom and dad are getting home late so hopefully I'll be asleep" he nodded and left . Johnny and I have talked about it I know he doesn't want me to meet his gang because he doesn't want me to get too involved with socs vs greasers thing. Even though I wish I could get involved. I love fighting and being ruff. Also the occasional mouthing off that's pretty fun too. I would fight back to my parents but I don't want to I like the little attention even if it means pain. At least I know my parents know I exist when they are beating me.
I decided to go out since it was a nice day. I put on my leather jacket and pocketed my switchblade. I started walking kicking up some dirt and staying clear of of any mustangs. I was doing a pretty good job until a blue mustang came into view. Crap I thought and started walking faster hoping to get to the DX for a Pepsi before the socs got to you.
" Hey greaser how about you come with us for a little ride" the biggest one said while the mustang slowed down next to me. " How about you think again and find a new broad to pick up." I said walking faster trying to lose them. "Get her boys" the big one said. They quickly hopped out the mustang switchblades in hand. I started running as hard as I could. Obviously not fast enough because the younger looking one takled me to the ground."get the hell of me" I yelled as I struggled underneath his weight. Man looks sure can be deceiving that small kid sure is heavy. I remembered my switch blade and quickly took it out striking the small kids arm slightly. But it obviously hurt enough for him to scream and jump off me. I unfortunately couldn't get up fast enough and the big guy pinned me down. " why can't you just leave me alone" I groaned. "Now what's the fun of that princess" he mocked while holding his switchblade to my throat."HELP" I screamed while he slowly ripped skin causing me to bleed ruining my new white shirt :( . hey I may be a greaser but I still care about what I wear. Just then somebody screamed
" Hey your out of your territory socs" they quickly got up and left in their stupid blue mustang. I quickly got up not looking back to see who saved me I didn't need anymore trouble. I ran to the DX while trying to wipe away the blood.key word trying.
I ran into the DX and saw the same guy that was always at the register. He has the looks of a movie star I don't know why I never asked him his name considering I'm always in here.
"What can I get for ya... woah what happened to you"he said slowly while taking in my appearance . Great I'm a bloody mess in front of a good lookin greaser.
"Nothing bad just got jumped by some socs. Hey can I have a pepsi"
"Your tuff I see. and coming right up pretty lady" he said while grabbing the Pepsi. " hey you look like someone I know " he said confused. "who?" I replied.
"My friend Johnny Cade. Do you know him?"
"Never heard of him" I lied smoothly.Wow that's a new one I look nothing like him.
He handed me the Pepsi and I turned to leave. oh boy I wish I never went to the DX that day. I wish I never left the house. Wanna know why? Well guess who I ran into.
"Olivia Cade is that you?"
"Nuts."
.........
Lol ik it bad will get better :)