First Years: Daughters, Aurors, Bets, and Sons of Witches

Rosie played the game of her life against the Gryffindors. Despite losing, no one faulted her because she had three of the best chasers at Hogwarts going against her.

Yongsun was the only other chaser at Hogwarts who could compete with how good they were, maybe Bambam from Slytherin too but he wasn't as good as her, even he would have admitted it. Unfortunately, she was only one person and the Gryffindors had three really talented chasers so Yongsun couldn't hope to keep up scoring as much as them.

Rosie had blocked more shots from the Gryffindor chasers than any other keeper that had gone against them but they were a force to be reckoned with.

Rosie had even made the craziest save, smirking at Lisa who had really thought she had got her friend with that play because Lisa was not being conceited about the fact that she had done some outstanding flying and Moonbyul's trick play had been genius but Rosie still caught on to their formation.

The Gryffindors and the Hufflepuffs both had the 'chaser' game on lock. Hufflepuffs had their star captain Yongsun, and their new star Keeper Rosie, but while they were both phenomenal, the Hufflepuffs were unfortunately no match for the three Gryffindor chasers.

Lisa was sneaky, she just had a way of pretending to throw the quaffle to her teammates and then make some complicated move and score. Jackson was quick, and very intuitive so when Lisa would pretend to send it to him he would feint. Moonbyul was smart and orchestrated plays that no one could hope to block, using her fellow chaser's strengths to their advantage.

So Gryffindor won. Both the Hufflepuff and the Gryffindor seekers spotted the snitch, and while the Hufflepuff seeker tried to block him because they were behind too far to win, it was no use. The match ended and Gryffindor won by a landslide.

Kangjoon, the Slytherin keeper admitted after that game that Rosie was even better than him, because Rosie had managed to avoid a bludger during that trick play, that spectacular save she did by bravely letting herself fall from her broom, grabbing a goalpost as she did and swatting the quaffle coming her way.

When Kangjoon had faced the Gryffindors, they'd done that exact same play on them and he had fallen for it but unlike him, Rosie caught on quickly. Even if he had caught on, he doubted he could have done what Rosie did, her reflexes had been much quicker.

Kangjoon knew right then and there, he really had been dethroned as Hogwarts best keeper, just like he had dethroned Oliver Wood. He thought maybe the match against the Hufflepuffs had been beginners luck, but Rosie really was that talented apparently.

So he approached her after the match and silently held a hand out for her to shake. Rosie beamed at him, knowing the gesture was huge for him because while he was a noble Slytherin, he was very proud. He nodded once to her and walked away.

Rosie was tackled by her grandfather after the match, who picked her up excitedly and told her he had done a similar move when he was keeper, except that his had just been dumb luck and that he was so proud of her because he knew hers had been intentional.

Rosie didn't even care that they lost or that they had scored so much on her because now she could bond with her papa Ronnie and the rest of the Hufflepuff team were praising her for her performance despite getting scored on a lot, because they knew she had done stellar.

The Hufflepuff house still had a party in their common room, despite the loss, like they always did. Winky and Kreacher had took it upon themselves to cater it even before the match was over so the Hufflepuffs found a whole spread of food and sweets and butterbeer in their common room and Rosie knew exactly whose idea it had been.

She sent her owl Hank with a letter to her mom Rose, pleading with her that instead of a birthday present this year, if she could go buy some cute colorful scarves for Winky and some black sweaters for Kreacher, their favorite items.