WONDERLAND

Song rec: 4 morant

After a very horrid day at school (as usual) you come home to a very horrid night at home. You aren't weird or anything. You just seem to scare people off. No one really dared to mess with you and you liked it. You like being alone most of the time. However you do get lonely from time to time. You do have one friend though, your brother Mingi. When your moms awake and drunk he protects you from her. When dad is home, he makes sure nothing weird happens. He's the reason you still have hope in this shitty life.

𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟎-------
"MINGI DO WE HAVE ANYMORE RAMEN?" You yell

"Bro shut the fuck up you'll wake up mom." He says suddenly appearing from behind the couch.

"We don't have anything to eat"

"Mom said she'll go shopping soon, just try and get some sleep." He says ruffling your hair

"But-"

"You know there's nothing I can do kid. I'm sorry."

You sigh and start to walk away when Mingi suddenly pulls you into a tight hug.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you to Mingi, night" You say and break the hug. But what you didn't know was that Mingi was leaving that night. He was leaving and wouldn't be back for a couple of weeks. He felt his tears pooling his eyes as he opens the door. He was betraying you. Not only leaving you home with this disgusting family. He was breaking his promise and was becoming a trainee without you. He was scouted the other day at school. When he was told he would be paid, and would have a place to stay he couldn't turn the opportunity down. He promised he'd be back for you. Once he had the money he'd buy an apartment and live there with you. But as if right now, all he could do was run. Run out the door and start his journey, his promise.

You wake up with a jump. Your heart beating out of your chest, you breathing short and shallow, your hands, feet, and face clammy.

Fuck

Another nightmare. Your stomach growls and cramps as you try to steady your breathing and you finally realize how hungry you actually are. Hopping out of bed and fast walking to your brothers room.

"Mingi." You whisper yell to which you get no reply.

"Mingi" you whisper yell again walking into his room. And your wondering why he isn't awake.

"Min..gi.." you say again but get cut off by a groan that definitely was not your brother

Fuck

(TW )

"Y/n.." it groans again and that's when you realize it's your mother. You freeze. You remember the last time you found your mom sleeping in his room. You slowly take a step back as you hear the bed creek signaling that she got up. You can hear that she's walking towards you. But you can't bring yourself to move. From the nightmare, to not knowing where your brother is, and now your mom, whom is probably gonna beat you right now, you couldn't bring yourself too. Your breathing deep and shallow as your heart rate picks up again. So many things running through your head. You snap out of it when you feel your mothers hands on your shoulders. You look up at her with wide, teary eyes through the dim moonlight. You study her face. How tired she looks. How intoxicated she looks. And you let your tears fall.

"Where's your brother Y/n" She growls lowly as the grip on your shoulder tightens.

"I-I don't know mother" you say scowling and clawing at her hand to let go.

"Where did he go?" She asks more aggressively now.

"M-mom please I d-don't know." You plead as the pain is getting worse.

"Y/N WHERES YOUR BROTHER DAMN IT." she yells smacking you so hard you fall to the ground.

"WHERE IS HE WHERE IS HE WHERE IS HE." she yells as she keeps hitting you over and over again.

"MOM PLEASE I DONT KNOW." You scream trying to make her stop. She doesn't.

This was the worst one yet.

When she's finally done with you. You feel as if you can't move. Bruises and cuts smear your body. You feel numb. Both mentally and physically. You plop down to your side as you think where your brother could have possibly gone in the middle of the night until you fall asleep.