Introduction

I woke up this morning to head to school. I put on a black shirt with a blue skirt and headed to school.
At school~
When I got there b/f/n asked if I wanted to got to the drive-in with her tonight. I had no excuse not to go and I guess it would be nice to get out the house, so I said yes.
On are way out of the school her bf caught up with us. I hate him so much I though I think he knows that I don't like him too. Apparently he was also going to the drive-in with us. He said he was being his other friends too. Which meant he was going to be drunk.
Out of the school~
On my way home I saw b/f/n's bf he already was heading into the liquor store. I decided it was best to just keep walking, and ignored him.
At home~
When I got home the first thing I did was tell my dad I was going to the drive in. He said it was okay with him and handed me money to go in.
I started to get ready to leave I curled my hair, did my makeup, and put on a nice yellow dress that went with my golden blond hair. When I looked out side I saw my b/f/n and her bf in his car waiting for me.
I'm the car~
"Hey y/n" her bf said. I was a nice person so I simply said hi back to him. I was still a grey at him earlier for going to the liquor store but choose not to bring it up.
Next thing I knew we were at the drive-in.
Him and his friends already started to drink the alcohol they had just bought. Oh god I thought this is going to be a long night.