Pervert Grandfather Ghost

A very perverted man dies and returns as a ghost in his grandson's house which uses to belong to him to find his collection of porn.

The grandson ties to get the pervert ghost to leave because his girlfriend is coming over and he doesn't want her to see a naked ghost of his grandfather or for his grandfather to see her, but it fail because his grandfather can pick who sees him and once he saw his grandson's girlfriend he wanted to stay around.

While the couple talked the grandson watches as his grandfather mimed touching her, he started with his hand on her breasts, then his head between them before standing behind her with his cock going though her head and out her open mouth. The next two things he did is what pissed off the grandson, he sat down so his cock was going though her back and out her pussy as he masturbated, while the grandson yells at his grandfather, his girlfriend gets kissed by the ghost which aloud the ghost to possess the girl.

The grandfather then grabbed his grandson's hand and drove him to rub 'his' giant breast, the grandson moves away while yelling at him to leave her body but all the grandfather did was rip her clothes allowing 'his' to spring out smacking his grandson in the face from how big they are, while the grandson was distracted the possessed body tries to ran out to have fun with the lesbians of the world but he didn't get far because his grandson grabbed him from behind. The grandfather laughed because he could feel the hard cock when he was grabbed, so he turns around then starts sucking 'his' own breasts making his grandson's cock even harder that he needed to remove it from his pants. The grandson tired to talk to his cock about it not being his girlfriend but it was useless since he look over and saw his grandfather fingering 'his' pussy, rubbing 'his' breast, and moaning. When the grandfather cummed and laid on his back the grandson ran over forcing his cock into his virgin 'grandfather's' pussy making him moan since it felt so much better then his finger they then both lost themselves into lust that they kept fucking until the grandson was empty of cum while his grandfather was completely filled with it.