BEGINNING

' Who gave you this much audacity ! This company is my emotion and you hired a low standard girl as your secretary! Do whatever you want outside the office but .. shame on you . '

 (→_→ )-'You know what! I don't care about your words . I can do whatever I want . '

'YOU..'

(→_→)-' Okay, Listen Dad , I want to clear one thing to you . Now , I am the C.E.O of this company. So , I don't care about any suggestions of yours , and Dad, I think you should take some rest . Enjoy your last 6 months dad. I am leaving'(showing a fake smile)

After the conversation, he left his father's hospital cabin.

( →_→)-'Dad, it's too late. Your loveable, cute son changed because of you. Just , for YOU..  '(In mind)

 'wait, Mr .Park..' after hearing the sound he looked at the direction.

(→_→ )-' DR .Choi...'

Dr. Choi- So, Did you visit your dad!

(→_→) - 'Yes Dr. But doc, are you sure my dad have 6 months ! I think he has so much time .'

Dr. Choi - Mr.Park.. don't talk like a rude one.. and his condition is improving.. i think he can survive more than 6 months ..

 (→_→) - 'O..  (expressionless face) whatever DR.CHOI ... I need to leave .'

  #after leaving the hospital .. HE called his secretary ..#

....- Yes sir .. (over phone)

(→_→ )-'did they finalized the time of meeting  ?'

....- yes sir .. they gave the time , now the time is 2p.m and they finalized the meeting time on 4p.m. you have 2hours ,sir , before the meeting. 

(→_→) - 'hm.. okay ... meet me at the gallery, then we will go for the meeting .' 

....- okay JIMIN sir.

 (→_→) - 'hmm.. .' (hung up the call)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) - Didi... please, don't say NO... please didi listen to me .. I want to join this gallery .. 

....- no, means no.. you know I am connected with this gallery , so people will think I used my connection to gave you this opportunity .. so a big NO .( over phone)

(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) - but Didi .. they saw my works .. and today I am here because of my hard works.. so ... no Didi .. I WILL NOT LISTEN TO YOU and now I am going to to hang up this call cause now I am entering in the gallery . 

....- listen....(disconnected)

#entered in the gallery#

**** - so , we are going to open this gallery in few weeks and we love to inform you that we selected some of your works and we are going to exhibit your works in our Grand Opening. 

  (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) - thank you Miss. LISA . 

LISA- our gallery is welcoming you Miss. Na.. Sorry, I can't spell your name.

(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) - Natsumi .. but everyone calls me NIKKI  :)  .

================================================================================================================================================================

IT'S JUST A BEGINNING OF THIS STORY, MANY THINGS ARE WAITING FOR YOU. 

if you like this part then please vote and please keep supporting ' CANVAS OF LOVE'. 

THANK YOU FOR VISIT.