STRANGER(2)

NIKKI

I know , why didi was so against with my this decision . But I want to join this gallery . I am still a student of art college and joining this gallery is many peoples dream . This gallery is new but this foundation company is most famous on SOUTH KOREA also in many other country . The famous CRESCENT CO. & FOUNDATION .

My didi, she is always my supporter . I know I am somehow hurting her , but I want to help with her also ....

Suddenly someone called my name and I gave a break to my thoughts .

I entered into a aesthetic office cabin .

'HELLO' ( with a big smile)

****- please come inside . (with a smile)

She offered me a seat .

****- Please relax and I am Lisa , the Vice Manager of this Gallery.

I sat in that seat .

Lisa -So , The founder of this gallery is coming to meet you , he liked your work .But, before that , I want to give you some rough idea about this gallery. So, we are going to open this gallery in a few weeks and we would love to inform you that we selected some of your works and we are going to exhibit your works in our Grand opening and also we informed you before that you have to do one additional work in a selected topic. We will inform you the topic after you sign the contract with us . Hope you will like to work with us .

'thank you Miss. LISA .'

LISA- our gallery welcoming you Miss. Sorry , I don't know your name..

Yes, how can they know my name . I am famous as @shades_of_life on Instagram and I never disclosed my real name on social media . They saw my works on social media and they selected me for the one of the OPENING ARTIST for their gallery

'Natsumi .. but everyone calls me NIKKI :) .'

And I heard , someone opened the door of the cabin.

I took a glance at that figure.

Park Jimin .

But that's not the concerning for me but I saw another figure behind him .

'DIDI?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this part is too short . But I wanted to put both of them pov in two different chapter .

if you have any problem then please let me know , please do comment .

if you like this part then please vote this part and please please wait for the end of this book.