━━━ definitely a bottom (oneshot)

Plot: Lucifer, the avatar of pride was always know to be sadistic and dominant. What they didn't know that he was a submissive only to his two lovers. 

Pairings:

Lucifer x Male reader 

Diavolo x Male reader 

Diavolo x Lucifer 

Warning: Teasing, manhandaling, degradation, submissive Lucifer, dominant Diavolo, switch Mc (reader), male mc (male reader), make out.

--

"Mammon If I found out again, if you stole the money. I will stab you with my bare hands" Lucifer groaned as he scolded mammon who had his head down.

"B-but I'm tellin' ya ! I didn't do it !" Mammon replied his eyes shining from the new formed tears, and a slight pout.

"Fine, I'm uh sorry for shouting at you" Lucifer sighs, as he goes to mammon and hugs him, it felt like damaging his pride but he hugged mammon as the younger hugs him back.

Mammon retreats back, and goes out of the room. Immidiately after he left mc entered the room and on the other males arrival Lucifer smiled.

"babyyyy  ~" Mc said as he got near lucifer and hugged him.

"Can you stop calling me that" Lucifer said keeping his cold facade. Mc smirked knowing,Lucifer had liked his nickname even though he did not say it, mostly because his pride prevent him, since he is the avatar of pride after all.

Mc grabbed Lucifer by his hips and pushed him back to the wall with his hands still on Lucifer's hips.

"M-mc we're in the hallway !" Lucifer stuttered his eyes widening in suprise because of Mc's sudden action.

"I don't care, wan' kiss you" Mc spoke, before  pressing his lips onto lucifer's lips. Lucifer sighed in the kiss before keeping his hands around mc's neck and kissing him back.

"alright enough" Lucifer spoke pushing mc away, just then a ring came from lucifers pocket. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his DDD and stared at it seriously.

"What's the message" Mc asked, lucifer placed the phone back in his pocket.

"It's lord davolo, he is requesting all of us to come to his castle for a.. sleepover ?" Lucifer spoke.

"will the purgatory hall be coming ?" Mc asked, Lucifer nodded signaling a yes and then they both went to inform the others.

Time skip to the demon lords castle.

Mc POV

"Ahh welcome !" I'm glad you could come" Diavolo spoke with a smile on his face. Cheerful as always.

I stood next to mammon and continued to stare at Diavolo as he spoke.

"So barbatos can you say the room arrangement" Diavolo equested barbatos who was next to him. I secretly oped to be in a room with Diavolo or Lucifer becuase they both are my lovers and I can kiss lucifer freely without him being embarased if any of his brothers or the angels or solomon see him.

"lord diavolo, lucifer,me and Mc in one room; Mammon,simeon,luke, Leviathan and asmodeus in another, luke, Satan, belphegor,solomon and beelzebub in the other" Barbatos spoke telling what everyone's room's would be.

Mammon whined a bit since he wouldn't be in the same room as me but Lucifer glared at him which made him shut up in one second.

Sometimes I kinda feel bad for ammon since Lucifer always blames him for everything, once I tried to talk it out with Lucifer but it ended up being a big argument since he said "Mammon is always useless, he can't even do one thing right, all he does is always steal".