Three

"I guess I should really explain myself," I muttered.

The guys led me to the office of the Armed Detective Agency. Their boss, Fukuzawa, was really shocked to see a talking dog. But that was almost everyone's reaction besides Ranpo, who smells like sweets.

"See, ever since I was born, I was given a curse. It's mostly a curse amongst the Sohmas," I explained. "I'm bound to my God. Whenever I'm too stressed or received hugs from the opposite sex, I...well...you know -"

"You turn into an adorable dog," Ranpo stated as he ate a bag of chips.

I sighed as I lowered my head. "Yeah. No one outside the Sohma family knows about it. Except for you guys, now. Actually, scratch that, and a good friend of mine back home. To be fair, she found out by accident as well."

I should tell them the whole story about the curse but...I think it's best to leave my family out of it. I don't want them to know about Akito. It's dangerous for them to even know about the Zodiacs.

"I'm sorry," Atsushi said. He looked at the ground with a guilty look as he rubbed the back of his neck. "We wouldn't have known if I hadn't crashed into you."

"No." I let out a breath. "It's not your fault, Atsushi. I should have been more careful."

"How long are you supposed to stay like that?" Kunikida asked.

"I would have transformed back by now, but..." I gave an annoyed look to Dazai, who was cuddling me from behind. "He needs to let go."

Ever since I transformed, Dazai pulled me into his arms and coddled me. He hasn't let go since the shop and has been rubbing his cheek against mine on the way here. Even made a few dog jokes like Who's a good girl? You are!

"Aw, but you're so soft!" Dazai wined. "How could I let go of something so cute?!"

"She needs to breathe, Dazai," their coworker, Yosano, said.

"Do I need to?!" I nearly jumped when Dazai smirked at me. "So, if I rub your belly, would you wag your tail for me?"

I growled at him. "You better not."

Fukuzawa sighed in annoyance. "Dazai -"

"Fine, I'm letting go," Dazai said as he finally released me.

"So, are we just waiting until you change back?" Atsushi wondered.

"Well, it shouldn't take long now," I answered. "It shouldn't take long. It's just one more thing I'm worried about."

"Hmm, what's that?"

Poof.

A huge puff of green smoke engulfed me. Luckily, I was already crouched so I could cover my bare body. Now, I'm completely nude in front of the Armed Detective Agency.

"My clothes," I sighed. Atsushi's face turned crimson and he quickly looked away. I could have sworn Kunikida's nose bled a tiny bit before he covered his eyes. "Did someone bring my clothes?"

"I'M SORRY, THEY'RE BACK AT THE COFFEE HOUSE!" Atsushi exclaimed, still hiding his face.

"Great," I muttered. I felt something draped over my shoulders. Glancing down, I noticed my body was covered by a long trench coat. My head tilted up and saw Dazai smiling. "Oh, thanks."

"Is there anything else about the curse we should know about?" Fukuzawa asked.

Yeah, if Akito knows that you guys know about the curse, then she'll have your memory wiped. First, she would want to see you and make your lives a living hell. Don't know how but she will.