Prom Week (pt2)

Y/n pov:

The last bell of the day rings. Finally the week is over.

I meet up with Nick and Chris to wait for Matt to pull up with the car.

As the three of us hop into the car, Matt asks, "So do you guys wanna go to the mall first or go to the house and drop off our stuff?".

Chris tells Matt, "Just head straight to the mall. We can put our bags in the trunk. I have a feeling we will be there for a while."

Chris then looks behind him glaring at Nick and I.

Nick and I look at each other and grin.

*Time skip: they arrived at the mall*

We all hop out of the car.

Matt looks so excited but also anxious.

When I look at Nick, his eyes are wide with a big smile.

And when I look at Chris, i know he's trying to keep his cool but I can tell he's excited too.

I grab Matt and Nicks hand started running into the mall.

Chris running to catch up to us yells, "Y/N YOU FORGOT YOUR THIRD CHILD!!".

I stare at him for a few seconds with my eyes squinted till I ask, "Did you just refer to me as your mother?"

Matt laughs and says, "It's definitely Nick that's the mom in the group".

I nod and agree with Matt.

Chris rolls his eyes then walks over to Matt linking arms with him.

"How about you guys go find your outfits and Matt and I will go find ours", Chris suggests.

Nick replies, "Sounds good! Come on y/n!".

Nick lays his arm around me and starts walking.

I walk with Nick, but when I look back, both boys are looking at me with soft smiles.

I throw them an exaggerated, but real, smile and turn back around.

Chris POV:

As I saw Y/n walked away, i couldn't help but smile.

She turns around and makes a funny smile back, Then continues to walk away

Her little funny face made me chuckle.

I look over to Matt and realize he's also looking at Y/n smiling.

I roll my eyes and move him to walk the opposite direction so we can start looking for our suits.

*Time skip: Finding Nicks Suit"

Y/n pov:

We have already been to about 3 different suit stores and I am left waiting on a leathery couch waiting for Nick to change into his next suit

He walked out and my jaw is on the floor.

"THATS THE ONE!", I exclaim.

Nick smiles and me and says, "Yay! Snap a pic!".

He starts posing.

I smile at him and take out my phone to take photos of him.

Nicks Prom Outfit: