Chapter 8

Kinn's House.

Apo is coming downstairs ,
Mom : apo are you going to the hospital in this early.
Apo: no mom lam just going out , today l don't feel like to go to hospital
Dad: son........l know how you feel but don't forget that you have us..
Apo: (with a small smile) l know dad , don't worry am ok.
Mom give a kiss on his forehead and apo left

Mom: l can't see him like this , how we make him happy.
Dad : don't worry everything will be ok.

Author pov...

Apo drive to the park where they meet first ,and sat on the wooden bunch while watching the lake .

Apo pov

You know kinn this place change a bit they planted some more flowers here it's looks good..... you know how much l want to see your face,..but ,
After sometime he left from there and go to some random places .It's been 7 pm now he is in a bar fully drunken. He sitting there like a lost child when someone Patt his shoulder,

Vegas pov

I came here to have drink ,cause alone in the house is so boreing pete have go with the medical tour l was in my on thought when I saw apo , he is fully drunken.
Vegas: apo ........
Apo: v vegas ..
Vegas: look at how much you drink come l will drop you .( and he take apo with him )

While driving ..
Vegas : apo are you ok..
Apo : yeah ....am ok am completely ok then suddenly started to cry.
Vegas : hey apo don't cry.
Apo : let me cry vegas l ....want to cry and he started to crying very hard , vegas don't know what to do.later then he saw apo became silent.
Apo: Vegas....
Vegas : yes. .
Apo : did l make every one sad .
Vegas: it's not like that apo . seeing you like this, it's hurts cause your not the person that we know.
Apo: yeah apo also died with his kinn it's just a body.
Vegas : apo don't say like this , God give you this life so..you have too go on.
Apo : God ..... started to laugh the god is the most cruel in this world , he takes my parents away from me ,and he also takes my kinn away from me.he have to ...give my love back ..

Their conversation finished like this and vegas drop apo in his house seeing apo like this make kinn's parents worried but they didn't say anything.
Korn : thanks vegas
Vegas: it's ok uncle...

Next morning..
No one say about the things that happened yesterday they don't want to talk about that cause it's only make apo upset.
Vegas also there , apo didn't go to the hospital.
they saw apo coming with a sad face.

Apo: am sorry dad for yesterday's
Dad: it's ok but don't repeat it what if something happens to you.
Mom : yes son we only have you ..and we don't want to lose you .
Apo : am sorry mom l will not repeat this .
Vegas: apo can you come with me ..
Apo: where ..
Vegas : to an orphanage home,
Apo : why ??
Vegas : we think to donate some money and buy the kids some clothes and educational things , we alredy buy it just want to give them .
Apo didn't say anything.
Mom : go with him apo ..it will be a good experience.
Apo : nodded his head as yes .

And they went to the orphanage which near the church and it bit far away from there it's take 30 min travel.
When they arrived there they saw the priest coming from the orphanage ,the church authority running this .
Vegas : come lets talk to the father ,both went to the father and talk about their arrival.
All this time apo didn't say anything .keep looking at something the father saw that .he looking at the statue of Jesus ,it's seems like he asking something through his eyes.
Apo : l will wait outside , and he went out ..
Vegas: am sorry father..
Father: no it's ok l can see pain in his eyes.
Vegas : yes father he is .

Author pov

Apo was roaming there when he head someone singing , he just follow the mesmerizing sound he saw a familiar figure singing and there are alot of kids with him , apo can only saw his backside so he move to see his face he can feel his heart beats increase every seconds, suddenly the man turn around apo become really shocked his breathing got hitched ,cause it's the face he was longing to see

Apo : Kinn........................