First Date

NEXT DAY

(A/N: As Taehyung and Y/N are ready for the marriage now they both are in the process of getting to know about each other)

...

Meanwhile your mom is shouting from downstairs.

(Y/M/N: Aishhhh this girl is getting ready for more than 2hrs)

Y/M/N: Y/N come fassttt taehyung is waiting for you!

Y/N: I'm ready mom..where is taehyung?

Y/M/N: He is waiting outside

Y/N: Mom how do I look? does this outfit look good or should i change?

Y/M/N: As usual you are pretty and don't you dare to make him wait more!!

Y/N: Okok but Where is appa?

Y/M/N: He is doing some important work in his office room.

Y/N: Don't worry I will inform him.

Y/N: Okay mom then byee! See you later.

Y/M/N: Byee dear.Go safe

Y/N: sure mom don't worry

Y/M/N: okay come let's go now he must be waiting.

(You both went out only to see taehyung looking at the sky making you drool over him...you mom cleared her throat making him look at you both)

you mom cleared her throat making him look at you both)

Y/M/N: OMO!! Taehyung your looking soo Handsome...I can't believe that you are going to be my Son-In-Law [Squealing]

Taehyung: Thank you aunty!! [Smiles]

Y/M/N: Ok you guys should go now then you will be late

Y/N: OK MOM BYEE!!

Taehyung: Byee aunty!!

(Taehyung opened the car door for you to get in then he came to the other side and drove to the the designated place)

A/N: You guys must be confused that where they are going suddenly and some would have guessed it already--Yes they are going on a date, their FIRST DATE.