Welcome Here

Hi folks, Nina here.

Just came here to convey a proper warning to you about the content you are going to consume. If anyone of you have problems with reading any of the mentioned tags, I would politely ask you to not test your patience and try my other works, this book is intended for mature handlers. If you are confident about holding it up for some certain chapters, then you are more than welcome here, otherwise I advise you to head back.

Hate speech or bullying has absolutely no place in my comments section. If I find any user doing so, I might have to take action. I expect this book to give a pleasant experience of reading. And to make it happen, each of you have to contribute as well. Please make it a happy space for each other. I adore supportive comments just so much. ;)

Before proceeding please know that this book explicitly includes.

- Exploitation

- Sexual Assualt

- Low-key Degradation

- Maniac Behaviour

- Mature Adult Themes/Situations

Our male lead will make you questions things in the starting chapters but as we go on, we will understand what made the man this way. Be ready to dwell in the beauty of their hate, love and secrets.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the copyright holder, if the respective author finds duplicates or similarity in before-published content in any manner then particular representative would bear serious and severe consequences of his/her actions legally (which includes banning his/her content and so on). Plagiarism is harshly unsupported nor promoted at any cost and circumstances.

It is highly advised to the consumers not to find specific immorally fictitious content inspiring at all nor it is encouraged to adopt the character's traits in 3d life, this all includes vulgarity, torture, rape, hate, racism, discrimination, the humiliation of unspecified religion and so on.

Copyright © 2023 Nina Daniel All rights reserved.

Quick Note.

Thank you for trying this book. I hope I get to make you feel something good about it. Please know I write my work passionately. As a full-time student, it gets hard for me to make time for my imagination to type out but I'm still doing it for you. Therefore, I think I deserve to know your honest reviews about the book by the end of it. Feel free to leave healthy criticism or advice, I'll try to take them into consideration.

One thing more, I speak many languages and English is one of them so if you see any grammatical mistakes, know I was sleepy or my fingers were working on their own. Mistakes happen, too lazy to rectify them. Do ignore them for me. <3

Lastly, happy reading. See you in the story.