Chapter1:The family Avila!!!!!

Hi I'm Sabrina Ávila and this is my familia:Abuela Elizabeth,Abuelo Raul, Mama Susana,Papa Jorge,Prima

Alejandra,Primo Andoni,Tia Ceilia,Tio Sergio, y Prima Sofia Ávila

We came to this town Barichara,CO because my Abuela Elizabeth thought it would be a good idea for a change of pace for us. While we were in the village,we meet the familia Madrigal:Mirabel,Miguel,Mama Julieta,Papa Augstin,Tia Pepa,Tio Felix, Primo Camilo,Prima Delores,Primo Antonio, and lots of other Madrigals. " Hola Soy Mirabel Madrigal y Miguel Madrigal." Mirabel said. " Hola Mirabel,Soy Sabrina Ávila." I said. " Are you new to Colombia because I don't think we've seen each other before?" Mirabel asked. " Yea,my Abuela Elizabeth wanted a change of pace,because we are from Izamal,Mexico." I said. The next day,I went to Mirabel's house for a little party. " You really like her don't you?" Mirabel asked. " Yeah..." Camilo said. " I mean look at her.. es hermosa." Camilo said. " I~I mean." Camilo said. "Noo,what makes you say that?" Camilo asked. " Alright yes I'll admit it." Camilo said. " Okay drama queen,then go talk to her,Casita ayudame." Mirabel said. " Umm Mirabel,what are you doing?" Camilo asked. The stairs go down and slides them down to the floor. " MIRABEL!!!!!!" Camilo yells. " C'mon Primo!" Mirabel said. " It will be fun,just introduce yourself." Mirabel said. " What?!Mirabel no stop." Camilo said. " Oh,Hola Mirabel." I said. " Sabrina,Hola!" Mirabel said. " There's someone I want to introduce to you." Mirabel said. " Oh!" I said. " This is my Primo Camilo,he's the shapeshifter." Mirabel said. " Hi..." I said. *Thinking to myself:Es Lindo.* " Hola..." Camilo said. * Thinking to himself:que Bonita* " Encantada Camilo,mi nombre es Sabrina Ávila." I said. * Thinking to himself:I already knew that,but I don't want to look like a creep* " My family and I came here for a short time,but I see that the Madrigal has a lot to offer." I said. " And yes we do! Oh,you are from Mexico, no?" Camilo said. " Welcome to Columbia,we hope you enjoy your stay." Camilo said. " And the pleasure is all mine,Señorita." Camilo said. *Thinking to myself:Umm*

*Thinking to myself:Why is he looking at me like that?! Alright Sabrina,relax,he's kinda attractive tho...ay por dios para...* " Umm...estás bien? You look kinda nervous... Uhh Hola?" Camilo asked.