part 1 freshly squeezed gamer girl.

Morbius lay in bed questioning his life decisions. As he wonders how his movie (which is the 1st movie to make morbillion dollars in the box-office) is doing. He wakes us quuestiing his life. He don't feel happy. He feel sad. His money doesn't pay for the love of humans and minors. I mean just adult humans.

He sat in sadness but lifted himself up from his bed of self pity made of baby flesh. BUT WHEN HE STEPPED HIS FIRST STEP OUT OF THE BED OF CHILDREN HE HIT HIS TOE ON A PIECE OF METAL BREAKING HIS TOE!!,!,!,

"OOOOOWWWWWIESSSSSSSSS!?!?"

MORBUS SCREAMED LIKE A PUBITY GURL

"THIS METAL IS RACUST"

HE SCREAMED AGAIM.

He sat in sadness grabbing his TOE In pain. But he has morbin powers so his TOE morbed back too it'd previus ways being TOE like and tickleable. He lifted himself up off his gamer girl bed and left to the bathroom to go morbipiss.

He opined the bathroom door and unzipped his pants and grabbed his morpenis to morbipiss. He morbipissed is peice and then walked to look at twitter. All that was on twitter was Mr Beasts mate becoming female and ditching his fam and dream touching kids. He got off twitter because he is morbetter than that. He went and ate some gamer girl fruitloops which tasted like freshly squeezed gamer girl. Than went to his gamer girl PC set up and then played some morbfortnite with the morbmates.

He was vsing a child umpa lumpa mc thot face. In a 1 v 1 and it was very good he won because umpa lumpa mc thot face was arrested because he is still a feetus and its illegal to play fortnite.

(Not finished but I am lazy lol continuing soon.)