Childhood friends(Exiremental)

From the author: I'm sorry for the long wait and for my bar grammer.
This part is very short but I'd like to see if ppl would like different back story or different storyline because I have 2 in mind and let's start with the story.

I remmer when I met him.He was so silly and clumsy also big mama's boy . He was my bestfriend, well he still is but we haven't seen or talked to each other in years . I don't even remember how he looks like , i only have one picture of us when we ware little. With his silly smile,light bronnet messy hair and dirt all over his face . I was grossed by him back then but he is the reson i became what I am now. 

I was an orphan, my aund or as most ppl call xim Mx.Soer took care of me growing up . Xe's my manager now, yet still taking care of me. My friend , Clay, well I never knew his mother or father but my aunt and he always said how great and hardworking his mother and father are , but he told me his father was almost never home. Oh I almost forgot ,he had a sister Drista I think . Clay or as many called his Dream always had her back and she his. She never let me close to him and he acted like a prince hahah. This letter won't be long my diary.
I loved him and I still do, he is still my best friend.

I found his treerer account and decided to see if he remembers me and if he wants to meet up. And well I can consider myself lucky because we are meeting soon! Everything started with my aunt telling me that he is back in our town and well I have tore , one of my stops is there so why not try?
I'm nervous , I have no idea what to talk about or any idea what he's up to now.