251_260

Chapter 251 Wood Element! ! !

  Today the lecturer of the Wood Department turned out to be a pretty little girl. This makes people who originally had a joke mentality even more contemptuous. What can such a young girl do? Can you kill zombies on the battlefield?

  "Hello everyone, I'm Su Jin, and I'm the lecturer of today's wood department lecture"

  There was no applause, only some whispers and whistles from men.

  Su Jin didn't care, but continued: "I want to know, how many wood-type superpowers are there now?"

After Su Jin's words were finished, some wood-type supernaturalists sitting in front, look at me, I see you, hesitate to raise their hands, but there are still some wood-type supernaturalists who firmly raised their hands, and gradually , The wood-type supernaturalists raised their hands throughout the game.

  There are about 300 people.

  Su Jin smiled, quite a lot.

"I don't care how many of the people here today really want to understand the wood element or simply want to watch a joke. Today I will only show how to use the wood element ability to kill zombies and the basics of the wood element ability. Knowledge"

   "Come on, how about killing zombies? Isn't the wood type ability only a vegetable?"

  The ridicule under the stage sounded, accompanied by bursts of laughter.

  Many of the wood supernaturalists who just raised their hands regretted that they had just raised their hands. They always felt that people around them were staring at them and laughing.

  Su Jin was not angry, but said with a smile: "Then you are wrong, the wood abilities are ever-changing, and growing vegetables is just a small skill, such as this."

  I saw a dark green vine suddenly appeared from Su Jin, directly rolling a man present into the air.

   "Ahhhhh, let me down!!!"

  The man yelled, everyone could hear it. This voice was the voice that had just laughed at the wood type supernatural power.

  Many people in the audience were shocked. Is this the wood system?

  When did the green vines appear?

  And the speed is so fast, they even only saw an afterimage!

  There are also many people who looked calmly at Su Jin on the stage. Most of them have seen Su Jin's wood powers, but they didn't expect someone to be slapped in the face so quickly.

   "The wood element ability can be said to be the slowest ability to cultivate, but it is definitely not the weakest ability. Of course, each ability is very strong. I will only show my own understanding of the wood element today."

  Su Jin put down the man on the vine after speaking, because he was too noisy.

Then she motioned for people to push up the zombie cage used in today's lecture. This is a must for every department lecture. The lecturer will use practical actions to show **** a zombie with his own power, but everyone Unexpectedly, today the lecturer pushed the zombie cage up so quickly.

There are 5 zombies in the zombie cage. Because the wood element is the last section, there are more zombies left, but this is also in line with Su Jin's intention. She thinks she will not talk too much theories, and the demonstration is the most important thing. of.

  The people under the stage watched in shock as the wood lecturer on the stage controlled the vine to open the zombie cage, and then quickly pulled a zombie out of the cage.