Can't give a specific title

Maybe you're surprised to read the title of this chapter. But, it's true! I can't give a specific title, because no matter what I say, that will be less. You're a blessing in my life. Allah had gifted me the mostest bestest thing, and that is, you, as a friend. I'm really grateful to have you in my life.

I just don't know what to say about you. I've never seen a girl so sweet and kind. No matter how much I annoy you, irritate you, you never got bored with me. I just don't know how you made such an annoying girl like me your friend. And I really should appreciate your tolerance and patience level. A person who can tolerate ME is definitely the most patient person in the world, which is you.

You're such a good listener. No matter how much stupidity my every word has, you listen to it with severe patience. You're always there to listen to my unarranged, stupid words. I can say anything to you without anxiety, without a second thought.

You are concerned about me. My every stupid words concern to you. You're ready to hear everything I have to say. You try to give solution to all of my problems. Though you've no solution for some problems, but you're still eager to listen.

I used to give so a good deal of advice to you, and you seriously care about those. You care about my every feeling. You're just an incredible person!

You know what? Your hijab makes you look like an adult, whereas without it, you look like a child. You're such a cuteee girl! You're my personal math teacher. No matter what my problem is, you try to solve it. I just love you more than any of my friends. You get more priority than my best friend gets.

I know you've a different best friend, but who cares!? You're my bestest friend! Tu meri jaan hain! Meri personal diary hain!

I just don't know what to say about you anymore. But, I've one small request, don't forget me, pleaseee. Love you, personal diary!