2)last Shot

Let's begin.....

Ragini:badtameez.. Pata nahi khudko kya samajhta hai..
Sanskar who was setting his hair, suddenly stops listening the sounds.
She was not aware of him present in the dressing room which was located as another room inside their room:aaya bada angrez... Angrez chale gaye aur Isko chod gaye. Ab is angrez ko lootne kuch bacha nahi hoga mere Paas Aa gaya.mujhe nahi pata tha English fluency seekhne ki chaah ek din mujhe Yahaan laake khada kar dega. Kaan pakh gaye mere!
(nowi don't know what is left for this english(British) to rob that's why he came to me. I didn't know that my fondness to speak English fluently will make me stand here. My eardrums got boiled(in irritation)
Though he was sure these compliments were for him but still could not believe it.
Ragini:Romantic ban ne ki koshish kar raha.. Khud koi Shahrukh khan tho hai nahi. Zaroor Isko mangal grah se hi uthaya hoga. Jitna angrezi mere dimag ko pata hai, Accha hota uthna mere zubaan ko pata hota. Tho Mein Isko dikha deti!
(trying to be romantic as if he was Shahrukh khan. Definitely he is been picked up from planet Mars. The amount of English which my mind know, it would have been good if my lips too knew. I could have shown him)

Sanskar opens the door.
And she sees him being nervous as if caught red handed.
While he just smiled and took up his phone.
And she breathed in belief and muttered:angrez ko hindi thodi na aati hogi!
(this English wouldn't know hindi anyways)
She turns to him sneakily and caught him looking at her.
He just pulls off the shoes into his foot and smiles raising his eye brows at her.
He was supposed to ask something but stops and moves out.

Ragini sees his huge photo frame behind the bed:what? What staring me..?i know english? It's just that I can't have self confidence.
Sanskar opens the door.
Ragini stretched her lips and feared did he listen..?
He moved to her.
Ragini was scared, if he just says a word and she would end up crying. She bent her head.
Sanskar smiles nodding his head.
He moved out.

Later...

Ragini was sitting wearing a lehenga where guests have come for muh dikhayi and they complement her and gift her.
Sanskar was taking her glances in between.

Since it was night people were having the dinner at garden.
Ragini was having her dinner as well. As few of the old ladies from Sanskar's family really liked her,liked talking to her. Once they moved. Ragini tried to open the sealed water bottle.
When Sanskar holds it and opened it for her.
Ragini thinks to thank him. But her introvert nature God damn.
She just continued drinking water and avoided looking at him.
When he sits next to her and she immediately stood.
Sanskar:relax.. Sit down.
Ragini sits.
Sanskar:should I bring something for you..?
As he sees her plate had a little amount of food.
Ragini nods in no.
Sanskar :you can tell me if you are facing any kind of troubles.
Ragini nods in no.
Sanskar:you are looking so beautiful. Actually you are so beautifully that no matter whatever you wear you look pretty.
Ragini was shy again that she could not have a morsel again.
Sanskar:you should tell something about me?
She look at him.
Sanskar:as if how I am looking in this outfit. I won't mind if you say I don't look good in this..
That's when she got hiccups.
Sanskar:have water..
Ragini drinks water. She wished for some magic that she could just run away.

Sanskar:All good?
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar:now you can continue with the thing I just asked for....
Ragini remained silent.
Sanskar just kept looking at her and smiles biting his lower lip:oh ji aap batayenge nahi tho mujhe pata kaise chalega? (if you don't tell me, how am I supposed to know?)
Ragini looks at him.
He laughs a bit:angrez chod gaye tho kuch na kuch tho seekhunga hi na. (even though the britishers left me, I would still at least learn something right?!)
She was embarrassed that means he heard her.
When someone calls him.
Sanskar smiles at her and moves.