Part.5

•Jenna•

As soon as I realized that she had run away, I put my shoes ,started the car and went to see Erica
My fear about Eli could not be described as schizophrenia and IED

When I arrived at the place where they were, Erica was standing by the motorcycle "good evening"

" Erica get on"
Erica listened and stepped forward "where do you want to look for her?" "I don't know"

"I want to find her and help her."

"Look Erica ,I have nothing against you, but do you know what schizophrenia or IED is?"

"Yes, split personality and nervous breakdowns"
"And you know what it means when a person likes you so much that they're willing to take pills for IED and schizophrenia just so they don't hurt you or do something against your will?"

She shook her head no
"Can I go look for her?"

"No Erica, you hurt her enough, I doubt we'll find her, she needs some peace, I'm sure she's with Stiles or Isaac Scott, I don't know, but she's with someone."

                                     •Eli•

Isaac and Derek left the forest, I stayed

"Peter thank you"
He just smiled as if he thought I wasn't serious "no really thanks, if you didn't haunt me like a ghost I wouldn't be alive"

"Your friend did the main thing"
"no, he just helped" I smiled
"I'm sure you have a plan to revive you."
"Im pretty sure you don't want Revive Me"

"No i want , two of us would make a powerful duo, why not?"
"Alpha and Beta"

"Peter omega and omega, we can find that pack to find the alpha and then kill her, not Derek of course.

Peter explained his plan to me

"So you got in Lydia's head too because she's a banshee and you created her just like me and I'm your beta who trusts you completely."

"You don't believe me, but it's like devotion."

I started to laugh "that's not true, I understand that your family perished and you were in a coma six years"

"You're smarter than Scott and Derek"
"Of course, those two are just idiots."

"Peter, I'm not doing this because I care about you, but because when I'm in the pack I'll be stronger and one of us will be alpha again or just become alpha"

"I have a question for you"

"Hmm I'm listening"
"Why do you care about the blonde"

"Erica, it didn't matter but I don't care anymore"

"How can you change your mind in a few hours?"
"You said I watched my beta"

"Not that it's not as I think, you're a split personality? That's why you take pills"
I'm just stubborn
"That's why I need an anchor...I want to find an anchor"

"You don't look for an anchor, anchors are not found, but they are like magnets, they connect"

"Will you go home from this forest?"
"Not"

"That's all for a stupid girl?"
"You know what it is when you love her for 9 years and after 9 years she says don't get fake hope?"

"No, I never love someone who doesn't care about me, so I know you're a teenager in love, but listen to me"
"Peter, why are you talking to me like you're trying to save me"
"I just want to help you"
"Manipulation?"
"No, I don't want to manipulate you, I want to save you"

"Maybe I want to have a friend" I laughed "maybe I want to have a friend too"

"I like Peter, we'll make a perfect duo"
"You are not like others"
We smile at each other
You sat down next to me

"Why do you think so?"
"Because Lydia was afraid when I showed her my true face, first the burn and then my beautiful face, but she was still afraid."

"You're an idiot" I started laughing terribly "stop someone's coming"
I stop laughing I can hear the heart and smell "Peter I think it's the hunters who know I'm a werewolf"

"Kill them or run"

Before I could do anything, Gerarld and Argento and some foreign hunters came up to the manger, I immediately looked at Peter with a look that meant "HELP ME",

"Miss Eli what are you doing deep in the woods all alone this late?"
I'm not alone, I said to myself in my head and smiled a little "I guess it's none of your business Mr. Argent"
I turned and was about to leave
"I think our conversation is not over"
One hunter shot an arrow, I immediately dodged and attacked them, I grabbed one hunter by the neck and choked him until he fell (I killed him)
I did the same to the others except Gerarld and Argent
I ran away before they could do anything

I started running home, I had nowhere to hide, I jumped on the roof and opened the window

In my room on the bed was Jenna and Erica "whore What are you doing here?!"
"Rude" Jenna said it "Shut up And go away i want to be alone "

" Im your aunt im older so close your mouth And said Me What you think about yourself-"

"Really Jenna ?i Don't Care If you are older! you are not my mother so Don't stream at me" I grabbed the lamp and threw it against the wall "And this is my Home !!go out"

"Okey your Home? suck my dick And go die"
I took all the money I had saved since my family died
"Wait please" shouted Erica "what do you want blonde?"
"I didn't mean to—"

"I'm not interested -" I couldn't finish and her lips were pressed against mine
She kissed me right away, I kissed her back

I pulled away, I didn't know what to say, actually my brain hadn't yet realized what happened Erica just smiled

I smiled back "tomorrow at school" I said and went away