The Kissing Booth

(This will be a love story and I stole a couple of scenes from the Netflix show The Kissing Booth. But the rest is my own story.)
**************************

Eight year old Jeon Jungkook was walking out of his room when his older cousin walked by him. His name was Taehyung and he was staying with them for the summer.

"Hey, where are you going in such a hurry little man?" Tae asked. He even ruffled his hair since he was smaller than him.

Jungkook sighed in annoyance and said, "Where else do I always go to every day?"

"Oh, you still friends with the neighbor kid? Jin-ah?"

"Yes, he's my best friend." He rushes off and grabs a few cookies from the cookie jar and puts them in a ziploc bag.

He busts through the screen door and runs next door to his best friends house. When he gets there he knocks out of courtesy but then opens the door and walks in. The Kim family already used to him coming over every single day.

"Oh, Kookie. Good morning sweetheart. I think Jin-ah is still sleeping so you'll have to wake him. Tell him breakfast is almost ready, ok?"

"Ye eomeoni, I will." Jungkook runs up the stairs, trips. And quickly gets back up to run to Jin's room.

He crashes through his door and jumps onto the bed, screaming in his ear.

"Wake up Jin-ah! Your mom said that breakfast is almost ready."

"Yah Kook-ah! What did I say about screaming in my ear?"

"Oh, I thought you meant just that one time."

"No, every time. But I'll get up."

Jin gets out of bed and searches for some shorts and t-shirt and goes to take a quick shower.

Pretty soon they're both eating breakfast and talking about what they're going to do that day. When they finish, they drop their plates in the sink and tell Jin's mom, "Eomma! We're leaving now. We'll be back later!"

She waves them off and run along. When they pass Jungkook's house to go to the park, his mother yells out, "Be back here for lunch! I don't want you missing out just cause you're having fun."

They both yell back, "Ye!" And continue running.

When they get to the park they see their friends waiting for them. "Jimin-ah! Hobi! We're here!" Jungkook yells.

They greet each other before running to go play on the monkey bars and whatever else the park has to offer.

The sound of screams and laughter are heard throughout the whole morning until their stomachs start growling at noon.

"Hobi and I are going to my house to eat lunch. But we'll call you later so we can play again." Jimin tells them.

"Ok, Kookie and I will be at his house then. See ya!"

Jungkook is happy and having the time of his life as they both walk back to his house.

Jin is two years older than him but they have always had a deep bond between them and they have been best friends for years.

They arrive at Jungkook's home and his mother says, "Finally! I was just about to send your cousin out to hunt you down. Now both of you wash your hands and sit down so we can eat."

Jin is salivating at the smells coming from the stove. He can't wait to dig in.

Jin goes to the bathroom to wash up. And when he steps out of the bathroom, he walks face first into someone's bare chest. He bounces back and says, "Oops! Sorry!"