-Chapter Twenty-Two- (2 won)

-
TW: Death
Enjoy
-

I sit in silence. I try to hum a song to myself, but I'm unable to. The sound I made, I couldn't even hear. My voice was unhearable.

Suddenly, I hear something. Not my voice... no... this was Sun's voice.

"Y/N, Sunshine, please... don't leave us!" Sun pleaded over and over again. I wasn't dead completely, so when I began to cry, they knew. But waking up wasn't an option anymore. It never was.

Gregory's voice was soon heard, giving similar pleas. He barely knew me but cared deeply for em. I then felt something climb on top of my still body, hearing Sun talk to Gregory about it right after.

Gregory was on my chest. Resting himself.

I felt a presence next to me as it leaned against my arm. I knew that was Sun. He wrapped his arms around me and began to cry. Well, as best as he could since he was an animatronic.

Eventually, Sun's warmth changed to a familiar cold. One that made me feel things I probably shouldn't have. Sun changed to Moon. He pleaded, too, but much quieter than Sun and Gregory.

I smiled as I was happy that I was able to fix Moon.

"Hey, you black lamb," a voice returned.

"What, Glitchtrap?" I asked in pure annoyance.

"Just wanted to say your time... it's almost gone," he said with a smirk.

"Not like I can do anything at this point," I crossed my arms. "Besides, even if this didn't happen, I'd never get a happy ending. Would I?"

"Of course not! Did you think I was actually going to let you live with those two morons forever?! Please, only a fucking fool would believe that lie!" Glitchtrap paused. "Oh, wait! You are a fool!"

His laughter filled my ears. Then, I just sobbed. I didn't want this to end this way. I didn't even get to share my feelings with Sun and Moon. I want to spend more time with them, but I can't. My time was complete. There is no need for me on this planet anymore. I bet in a few years they'll all forget about me.

Glitchtrap's presents left quickly. I could no longer feel him in my head. He wasn't near, his voice stopped lingering in. I rocked myself back and forth.

Moon's voice was gone. Gregory's was gone. There remained no sound of them. I couldn't feel them against my body anymore. I can't even feel my own body, as if I'm nothing now. Just a mere speck of dust that no one acknowledges.

Maybe, if I did things differently... just maybe, I'd still be here. Living with the two I realized I had feelings for. One who was insanely caring. The other who gave me a loving pain, an addicting pain.

Oh, I already miss them. And I always will...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Oh! Moony, come here! We have a new friend!" A tall yellow animatronic yelled to an identical one with blue colors instead. "Gregory, come here too!"

A small child stood at the doorway, feeling nervous. Looking up at the tall sun and moon, along with the grown man that goes by the name of Gregory.

"Hey, kid," Gregory crouched down to eye level. "What's your name?"

"Y/N."

-
Heya!
Ahhh!!! I found a way to make it sad, but not at the same time! I'm so happy with this! And uh, sorry this ending was so short.

Also, tell me, a second book (a season two in a way) for watching Y/N grow up with their past life's lover?

Also, I'm making another book! It's named "Perfect Insanity"!

Anyway, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

618 Words
-