[2] No Stinky Robots

"Ow, that hurt." The individual speaks, as a battery escapes from their back.

They suddenly look left and right to stare at Biograft and Medkit. They whisper, "Tough crowd..?"

"Are you alright?" Medkit finally manages within the awkward silence.

"I'm fine. I get hurt all the time." They mention, lifting up their two arms and bending them slightly as if they were flexing their strength.

Biograft throws their dagger directly at the individual. It takes out yet another battery from their back. They grab the dagger they threw, now stabbing the individual over and over as some sort of demand to leave.

"Hey, hey! Stop that!" They yell, trying to get Biograft to stop stabbing them. It doesn't seem to be working too well.

Medkit watched blankly, knowing that if he started to shoot at the individual in hopes to "heal them", it would obviously fail and just keep draining their health.

"Don't you know who I am?! I'm Beebo! The greatest icecream collector!" Beebo exclaimed.

Biograft, who genuinely just doesn't believe that matters whatsoever, continues to stab Beebo over and over again. Medkit inhales deeply, before suddenly trying to push Biograft away. Biograft continues stabbing Beebo, but their head now very slowly rotates to Medkit.

"WATCH WHO YOU'RE SHOVING." Biograft states, pointing a dagger at Medkit.

Medkit glances from left to right, prior to beginning to actually shoot at Biograft instead with his weapon. Biograft in response dodges the attacks as best as they can, running up to Medkit to land another hit. Succeeding, this sends Medkit backward, nearly making him stumble onto the ground. He scowls, continuing to send bullets towards Biograft's direction. Meanwhile, Beebo jumps up and does a spin attack towards Biograft.

"YOU CANNOT BE HERE." Biograft squints at Beebo, pointing their dagger at him.

Medkit keeps on shooting Biograft, even if the situation's already dangerous itself. Biograft immediately turns their attention back towards Medkit. Hyperlaser continues to spawn in projectiles from a distance, actually progressing to a point where the injuries on Medkit become slightly severe. Medkit begins to step back, knowing that if he's wounded any further, he'd be at a risk of dying.

"GUYS! A LITTLE HELP HERE?" Medkit yells out to the other Phighters, who Subspace had still been distracting.

A Phighter which goes by the name of 'Boombox' turns over. A Robloxian who takes on an outfit that looks similar to one of a DJ. He wears a backwards cap, and he has a visor that generates digital eyes for him. He holds up his boombox, now running over to Medkit.

"Helloooo, Med!" Boombox says happily, beginning to use his attack to deal damage to Biograft.

"Can you bring someone else over here..." Medkit mutters, seeming not too fond of Boombox's appearance.

Boombox, still attacking Biograft, shakes his head, "I'm sure I got this."

As Boombox continues to protect Medkit, some classical music begins to play. It makes Medkit feel a little less annoyed about Boombox's presence, but he still doesn't want him here. Skateboard rides into the battle as well, now also going at Biograft. Medkit crosses his arms, often shooting at Boombox and Skateboard to heal the two.

Beebo spectates the fight, pulling out a somewhat melted icecream as their alternative for popcorn. Hyperlaser glares at Beebo for a few seconds, though quickly goes back to trying to shoot at Medkit.

"..Hm. You there." Hyperlaser looks at Beebo while still using his railgun.

"Mmh?" Beebo manages, still having his ice cream and not exactly focused on talking to Hyperlaser.

"Aren't you gonna go help those guys out?" Hyperlaser inquires.

"Ehhhh..." Beebo's answer is mainly muffled by him having his ice cream.

"What?" Hyperlaser tilts his head, slowing his attacks as he waits for Beebo to give a clear and audible response.

"Nah." Beebo simply answers, still having the ice cream.

Hyperlaser shrugs, before going back to attacking Medkit. He notices that Medkit has moved, so Hyperlaser stops using ammunition, and keeps his weapon still. He now moves his railgun slightly so it's positioned to where Medkit is standing. He then begins to shoot at him again.

"..You're really good at that." Beebo looks up at Hyperlaser, who's not trying to turn back to Beebo.

"Thanks." Hyperlaser says underneath his breath.

Whilst the two continue to talk after a few seconds each time they stop, Biograft seems to be losing the battle due to being hit by several attacks at once. Hyperlaser notices this, now moving their weapon towards Boombox and Skateboard to shoot at them instead. Yet, this doesn't seem to bring much help. Hyperlaser begins to attack in a quicker motion, hoping it'll make a difference in this.

Beebo yawns, "Y'know, I got this guy back where I used to be who really, REALLY hates robots. If he was here, I'd probably have to deal with his whole 'No. Stinky. ROBOTS!!!!!!' thing."

"HEY!" A familiar voice to Beebo shouts. It seems like it's directed towards him.

Beebo slowly rotates himself around, and he instantly realizes it's the person who doesn't like him, along with robots in general.

"Knoddy, go away. This isn't your resort." Beebo demands.

"LEAVE NOW, YOU STINKY ROBOT!" Knoddy begins to jump up and down as he says this.

Hyperlaser glances at the two momentarily, but doesn't stop shooting like last time he looked over. He continues to make use of his ammo, though he begins to realize that two things are happening in front of him. One, Subspace is heading over to give aid. But, there's a strange group that doesn't look similar to the Phighters appearing. He doesn't think much of it for a second, until he hears one of the people in the group speak.

"Ooh! I'm interested in whatever this place is..." Is what Hyperlaser hears not too far away from where he's currently at.