hell

the sound of the rain again woke lee know up the next morning as he just sighed. he had no energy or motivation to do anything. he didn't know one person could have such a big place in his heart which that place was filled with sad memories now.

jisung was his motivation. he had started getting closer to people and interacting with strangers more. jisung had brought out the best of the boy then he took that away from him.

he was always reminded of jisung wherever he went and when he got reminded, he always went too far in thought and started crying—like now.

"why did you leave me," lee know cried out, as if jisung could hear him and was somehow listening to the older. he gave himself a comforting squeeze on the arm as he forced himself to go eat.

-

it was weird for lee know to get a phone call, as it was even weirder that it was from a random number.

"go to jeju international airport and get there by twelve pm," the unfamiliar voice had asked of him.

"uh, who are you?" lee know was confused by this as it obviously it wasn't a bot or scam call.

"please, lee know, just listen to me and do it," at this point, the voice was begging.

the situation made him kinda scared but he still had agreed to it, wondering if he made a bad choice. he had no clue what was gonna happen but he was confused how the guy on the other side of the phone knew his name.

he had shrugged it off thought it kept coming back to him.

-

lee know had made it to the airport and as it was getting closer to time, he had become more nervous. he swore he had been bouncing his leg for the past ten minutes before he took deep breaths and calmed himself down.

there were other people there so why would anyone try anything? he might get stood up, but that's it.

he kept anxiously checking his watch and the final time he checked it was right when the clock had hit twelve. he took in a breath, looking around for the random guy on the phone. maybe he was being stupid but he had nothing else to do with his free time has he had been staying cooped up in his room for so long.

as the person was taking longer than anticipated, lee know started chewing his nails subconsciously, wondering if he should leave or not.

suddenly a voice spoke up, "hey."

lee know turned to look and when he did, his pupils had gone small and his breathing hitched. it was almost like he had blacked out, but this was reality. he had no clue how to feel or react before the person started walking up to him slowly.

"are you okay, baby?" jisung asked him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"do i look like i'm fucking okay, jisung?" lee know had smacked the younger's hand away before standing up and continuing. "and don't call me that."

"why not? we used to call each other baby all the time," jisung had said innocently.

"jisung have you even thought about how you made me feel when you suddenly left and made
no traces or calls? i was fucking scared. i've been miserable, not having any energy left, crying a lot, and even having terrible thoughts. jisung, stop acting normal. if you're gonna act like nothing happened then don't talk to me again without knowing the actual hell i went through because of you. you suddenly left and now you're acting like you've always been here? get a fucking grip," lee know had grabbed his stuff and walked out of the airport furiously.

"ouch," jisung had deadpanned.

-

lee know was frozen in shock in his car as he breathed properly for the first time since he just saw jisung.

he felt like crying again, knowing the younger didn't even have an apology for him. it made him feel like shit, like everything was actually his fault.

he started to believe that he had caused this. he was the one who took his anger out on jisung which got them mad at each other. then jisung suddenly disappeared before coming back with no apology. it was all his fault, he made jisung leave. he had caused jisung to feel like he had to go.

at this point, he was sitting there wallowing in self pity when the same person he's been thinking about for so long knocked on his window.

lee know felt as if he was gonna screw everything up again so he just drove away discreetly. a tear slowly fell down his cheek as he turned his head from jisung who had looked upset.

he couldn't let himself hurt the one he loves again. yes he loves jisung, he came to that conclusion awhile ago. this was supposed to be fun, but when it all comes crashing down on you at once, everything turns into hell.