┗━✦❘༻<Prologue>༺❘✦━━┛

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
All we see or seem, Is but
a dream in a dream
-edgar Allen Poe

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥< THIRD POV>--

"Augh.. why must we wear such normies clothes"

Grumbling out loud, A odd guy with lavender hair, And orange eyes with a deep purple hue at the bottom of them, as he cringed at the sight of others walking by.

"It's simple Levi. Lord diavolo has asked us to come to the human realm, And we must not deny the request of the demon lord"

A guy, with black hair and black eyes with a sharp red hue at the bottom, sighed at his brother's behavior.

"Haha! Please, try not to be so formal here. We're not in devildom anymore, so relax!"

A chocolate skinned man with maroon hair, and yellow eyes, Grinned at his companions.

There was in total 13 people in the group, seven of them which was brothers.

The group stopped to relax. The place they stopped was in an ally with two surprisingly shiny and rustless trash cans on both sides of the entrance.

"Hm? I've.. never seen such a clean trash can in the human realm before"

A guy with black hair and aque highlights smiled in interest as he reached to touch the surface of the trash can..

*Thud*

Yet, He traced his hand back as the trash cans both shook out of warning. Due to the metal sound of the trash cans, It gained the attention of the others.

All thirteen (heh) pair of eyes laid up on the two trash cans, as they kept a distance from it.

"...who.. are you?"

Upon the thuds of the trash cans lids smacking on the ground, two very similar people came up from one of the trash cans.

..however, even with the bewildered looks the group have, the two trash people glared at each other.

"I thought I told you to find another trash can, man! This is my territory!"

The women of the two scowled upon seeing her forced-proclaimed brother in the trash next to her.

"Eh? No, I'm pretty sure we agreed on i'd get these trash cans, and you get the dumpster"

The two had a glare competition, as they Sunked into the trash.

The group of guys and gals watching were shocked.

"..are.. why -"

"AY! You racoons get out of my damn trash!"

A grumpy old man came running out of a door by the ally way, And pushed the two out of the trash cans.

"Oof-"

"Ow-"

Snatching the trash cans, the man glared at the two before walking inside.