Chapter one

The room which is filled with darkness everywhere. A boy with tan skin and black hair lay on his bed with open eyes waiting for an alarm to ring so he will start his daily routine. The alarm rang his stand and went to the bathroom for his routine. He got ready for the office and went to the kitchen to make his breakfast and ate it then went his office.

When he entered the company every employee bowed to him and he just nodded and went to his cabin. His assistant entered with his schedule.

Tae listened to everything he didn't have a very tight schedule which he didn't like cuz he wanted to work so he could keep himself busy. So don't miss a certain person much.

Tae: Thank you hobi hyung you can leave

Hobi:No need to thank it's my job

Tae started his work not before looking at the picture at his desk and slightly smiling to himself

Kim Taehyung a cold CEO is only soft for his loved one. He didn't like to talk much. Miss his first love a lot trying to find him. He is not staying with his parents he brought a different apartment cuz his parents often drag his marriage thing which annoys him.

He doesn't want anyone other than his bunny. He needs his bunny beside him not someone else.

After 3 hours Tae heard a knock on his door his gave permission to the person

Tae: come in

Hobi come smile at tae

Hobi:tae mrs.kim come to meet you I saw in cctv she at lift ok

Tae:ok hobi thank u for informing me

Tae told Hobi if anyone came for his family to inform him before

After a while Mrs.. Kim came into Tae's cabin

Mrs. Kim :Omo how are you my child? Look how thin you look.

Tae: I am fine mom. How are you and dad?

Mrs. Kim: we are fine my child. Actually I want to go to the hospital.Why do I come here so you can come with me as your dad goes on a business trip.

Tae: what happened mom. All of a sudden you're fine?

Mrs. Kim :if I was fine I wouldn't go to the doctor. (Said with a sassy smile.) I am having some joint pain. So I thought I should go for a check up and book the appointment.

Tae:which hospital?

Mrs. Kim:Seoul hospital

Tae :ok. Any thing else

Mrs. Kim: Do you have any lover?

Tae:Not again. Please

Mrs. Kim : Why tae why do you avoid this what happened? You always avoid this topic. You don't have a lover and you reject all the girls and boys pictures we show you without even meeting them once? Why you not gonna stay with you always you can't stay alone all life. Please understand us Tae (try to make him understand)

Tae didn't say anything . Just stay quite

Mrs. Kim sighed and said we have to go to the hospital after an hour ok

Tae nodded his head Mrs. Kim left from there and tae looked at the picture on the desk

Tae:Why are you my love, my bunny? Did hyung hurt that you left him? If he hurt you you should punish him, beat him, slap him but why did you leave me huh? Come to hyung for once he won't let you go again. Don't be so cruel to the hyung bunny he is not strong enough to take it plz come back. (Said hugging that picture)

After a while he went with his mom to the hospital.

To be continued....................

I hope you enjoy reading it
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Please follow.
Stay tuned for the next part ☺