JUST LIKE BEFORE

Here's we go again.

Timeskip
After marriage

(In wedding chamber they both agree with eachother to fake this relationship in front of all the cultivation world except Wei Wuxian because they both love him and not want to hurt him)

When lan wangji entered jingshi after attending the banquet in which they announced about this marriage, he was emotionalless, he marry his brother's love and hurts his love,he never talked with Wei ying after that day, he was mad at himself. he knows wei ying never do anything like this if he have other ways but he(lz) is mad at him(wy) because he don't want him to agree not at any cost but he(wy) was right they don't trust anyone with Jiang Cheng.... from today he was also my husband in front of all the cultivation world,they know about me marrying both the twins pride of yunmeng. But brother.. don't.......how will he react after knowing this is he going to be mad at me, no he will not do this he accept it without any question. I know him that's why I hate it more........

WY - It's been a month lan zhan and I am going to yunmeng for 2 days, from tomorrow I visit yunmeng twice a month for 2 to 4 day Jiang Cheng was also agree with this arrangement.I am going to miss you.

LZ - Me too

WY - What......

LZ -I am also going to miss you Wei ying

WY - You talk to me, to me right finally, I am sorry lan zhan I think we can try something else like making them agree to be with eachother.........

LZ - No, you are right we don't have any other way. We have to do this at any way, and I am sorry cause I was too selfish back then, if my brother was on Jiang Cheng place, maybe I also do the same thing you do.

Wy - but lan zhan.....

(Suddenly jiang cheng enter the room to inform lan about wei wuxian trip because he knows that they are not talking to eachother for some day)

JC -  Lan wangji, actually I am here to inform you that wei wuxian is going to Lotus pairs so meet your husband before he go......ohh you both are here sorry to interrupt you both, you can continue i will take my leave.

Ww- where are you going it's also your room.

JC - I will find any empty guestroom don't worry about me.

LZ - just stay, or they(all the guest from early) will gossip.

JC - don't worry, i make sour no one know about it. You both needs some time with eachother.

Jiang Cheng left

Jiang cheng POV

I am walking on the road of cloud recesses, thinking about my current life now i am second husband of gusu second gade I don't know what i am going to do now. I am sour one day he will come out of his seclusion. And then i have to meet him as lan wangji's husband but why I am thinking about you, you are the reason of all this huan you made me like this and I am never going to forgive you for this.

Inside hansi

Wenyin what were you doing right now are you doing your work with that gromy face I know you are angry at me but I am willing to receive your anger then losing you like them have a good night sleep my love Maybe there will be a day I am ready to face you my love till then tack care of yourself

See you soon guys