Red Wine Juice (11-15)

CHAPTER 11 : DOOR VISITS

In the evening, Cen Sang had just finished class when she received a call from Cheng Zi, asking her to come over for a drink. Cen Sang hesitated for a while, but refused.

"Why don't you come? There are several high school classmates." Cheng Zi on the other end felt a little surprised. In the past, Cen Sang seldom rejected her.

"Jiang Zheng is back." Cen Sang replied, feeling that he probably didn't like girls drinking too much.

As soon as the words were spoken, Cheng Zi was a little excited, and asked her several questions in a row, nothing more than gossip about whether she and Jiang Zheng had the plots that should have happened in those idol dramas and so on.

"No, don't think too much."

Cen Sang coldly interrupted all of Cheng Zi's fantasies. From the bottom of his heart, Cen Sang didn't want to tell her the fact that he had already slept with Jiang Zheng.

"If not, why don't you come out to play?"

Chengzi persisted, trying to persuade Cen Sang with her perfect tongue. He also said, "It's just a fake couple, and it's not real. Why can't he go to have fun when he comes back?"

"Okay, okay, I'll meet you another day." Cen Sang cut off the phone hastily as her head ached from her tight spell.

In fact, Cen Sang doesn't particularly like drinking or going to bars. Most of the time, I was just afraid of Cheng Zi's mouth, and every time she said it, she had nothing to say.

Just after hanging up Chengzi's phone, Cen Zuoming's call came in. Cen Sang didn't want to answer it, so he hung up, and it rang again after a few seconds. After repeated several times, he still gave up.

"Send me Jiang Zheng's phone number." He said directly.

Cen Sang was curious, he didn't even show up at his own wedding, how could he know Jiang Zheng's name? Thinking about it in a blink of an eye, with his ability, this little matter can still be found out.

Naturally, she wouldn't tell him, but Cen Zuoming said that it's okay not to give the phone number, and bring him home tomorrow and have dinner together.

Home? Cen Sang felt that what he said was hypocritical and a little disgusting. Since she went to live in high school, she rarely returned to that so-called "home". After graduating from university, she moved out completely.

Cen Zuoming felt that her words were full of irony, provoking his dignity as a father, so naturally he reprimanded her. At the end, I said: "Either give me the phone number, and I will call and invite myself, or you will bring the person back directly!"

Although Haocen Department Store is in decline now, it was once popular in Huashi ten years ago. Cen Sang still knows some of Cen Zuoming's abilities and methods.

After thinking about it again and again, Cen Sang still decided to let Jiang Zheng go back with her. Originally, this is what the agreement involves, but I don't think it is too difficult to speak.

The next day, when we arrived at Cen's house, when we got off the car, Jiang Zheng opened the trunk, took several boxes of gifts, and asked Cen Sang to help. Cen Sang was quite surprised, when did he buy these things? I still remember that when I went back to tell him about it last night, it was already 11 o'clock at night.