Chapter 2 Reunion (Kia's P.O.V. ❤️‍🔥🔥)

I walked through my apartment, closing the door behind me. I took off my shoes. I placed my groceries on the island counter.

'Another bad birthday date, another year since the kids.' I thought.

I missed my friends, my family, and especially my daughter, Luna. I had to give up Luna for 2 reasons. 1) I couldn't afford for the 3 of us, and 2) my mental health hasn't been great since I left my world. I opened a cupcake box and took out a cupcake and placed it in front of me, then I took out a package of candles, opened it and took one out. I placed it in the cupcake. I used my powers to light the candle. I crossed my arms and leaned on the counter.

"Another year gone by." I said.

I closed my eyes. I wished I get to see my friends again, I missed Lloyd's angry/embarrassed face whenever me and the other's tease him, I missed Zane's correction whenever one of us get's something wrong, I missed Nya's smile, I missed Jay being a motor mouth, I missed Cole complaining that he doesn't have cake, and I missed Sensei Wu bonking us over the head with his staff. I blew out the candle, as soon as I blew out the candle the doorbell rang. I was confused. I wasn't expecting anyone, I walked over to the door. When I opened the door, there stood a girl, she looked no more than 14 or 15. She has brown hair and amber eyes. 

"Uh, may I help you?" I asked.

"yes. My names Luna. I'm your daughter." the girl, Luna, answered.

I stared at her in disbelieve. I couldn't believe it.

"Can I come in?" Luna asked.

"S-sure." Was I managed to say.

I moved aside and Luna walked in. I closed the door behind her. She looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"Do you believe I'm your daughter?" Luna asked, standing near the counter.

"I'm not sure. Just give me a minute." I said, walking into my bedroom and closing the door behind me and flipping on the light switch.

I was freaking out, I completely had forgotten her. The last time I saw her she was a baby.

"Hey, do you have any juice? Nevermind found some." Luna said.

I got changed and opened my bedroom door. I walked out and Luna was drinking apple juice she probably found in my fridge.

"Ok, I have  to take you back home, Luna. Where do you live?" I asked her.

Luna stopped drinking the juice and placed it on the counter.

"Storybrooke Main." Luna answered.

"Storybrooke Main?" I questioned.

"Yup it's outside of Boston." Luna replied.

I sighed and grabbed my keys.

"Ok. Let's go." I said, opening the door.

Luna smiled up at me and walked out. I couldn't help but chuckle as I walked out, locking the door behind me. We got in my car and I started it up and I took off. As I took off the down the street, Luna told me everything about the curse and that everyone was cursed and that no one remembers who they are. I kept driving even after I drove passed the 'Welcome to Storybrooke' sign. I stopped at red light, there was no one else with us on the road or on the sidewalk.

"Alright, where do you live?" I asked.

"I don't remember." Luna replied, looking at the floor.

I stopped the car (and well turned off the engine) and got out of the car. Luna got out with me.

"What's wrong?" Luna asked.

"Oh just the fact that I'm tired and I don't know where I'm going." I said, then I looked at the clock, "And it's almost....7:15?"