chapter 1

Author pov:

Author pov:

Choi suho and his friends min jihan and park yejin are popular in university and there architecture department for being from rich family and there friendship they are best friends like they call crazy tro for being dramatic and cold and for being good student

Suho pov:

"What" I said when yejin told me a sunbae coming to our class like why
"Really now drama will happen " jihan said"your right bro " yejin said "I feel like something will happen for real " " bro I know too " " look his here" and the class started to make sound really too tiring .

Someone named yohan tell us we are going to be student body members too I said no but he literally begged to us for that so we said okay we have to introduce ourselves to the more members too like hell it's annoying for real yejin actually introduce us I stayed quiet cause I have bad habit to say what comes in my mind . There a boy named jooin maybe I don't really like him he was looking at us like starstruck like why . I look at him and smile and he looks away in a second like it's rude to stare and when I give you a reaction you ignore it really but he became a total tomato after that .is he okay!? We exchange numbers too.

Done with all shits for today really I wanna go home and play games with jihan and yejin and I forgot that we were in same team with that jooin guy really 6 members for a project can't it be 3 for real. i am tired .

Jooin guy right. He texted me nice meeting today like why -_- but it's rude not to respond so I said okay and go back to play with my bros.

Someday pass like that and one day Three of us are talking and no one is here so we are talking and suddenly the door open and we saw that sunbae and jooin talking about something we pay no mind but they are so loud and we hear the are talking about how they had sex and some misunderstanding Three of us are dumbfounded .

Suddenly they look at us we also look at them like are they crazy to talk here like that.and jooin started to cry like why and sunbae said "what did you guys heard" I answer " you guys are too loud and everything from top to bottom" jooin started to cry more so I asked " why is he crying I didn't said anything bad tho like why" yejin smack me in the head and tell me to be quiet okay I will be quiet but why is jooin guy looks at me like he cheated on me but why . I got closer to jihan and ask him why is the situation like that It's not our fault tho he told me I will not understand I look at him dead .

"Don't say anything about this to anyone" " why we have to say anyone anything we don't care to be honest" I said " let's go guys it's gonna be late for our game shift" jooin said " it's not a problem that I am gay " I said "why it's your sexuality not mine tho bye we have to go" and I drag my friends too .

Author note:

Thank you for reading this ❤️
Please don't have hate this 😭
And here meme for you ☺️

Thank you for reading this ❤️Please don't have hate this 😭And here meme for you ☺️