Satisfaction

A/N: This chapter is long, my bad! I promise you'll enjoy it!

TW: Smut

-"I have a mission for you.-

I sit up in my chair and lean in, anticipating Captain Price's words. I know it has to do with the German soldier I took down the other day. There had to be a reason he was here. There had to be a reason he shot at Ghost and I.

Price clears his throat before speaking

"Yesterday evening a German Soldier...well someones German soldier... scoped Ghost and Y/N out while they were outside. With the information we were able to get off of his phone and this paper here.." He says pointing at the crumbled sheet of paper I found on the soldiers body "...We were able to get some viable intel and track down where he came from. There is a small compound about two hours from here where we think this man stays."

Captain turns to the projector pointing at a small map as well as the photograph of the dead German soldiers leader. He is a bald man with a grimace on his face. He has stubble and an arched nose. Overall he looks like any other common man, the only distinguishing feature would be a large diagonal scar that goes across his nose starting at his eyebrow. "His name is Achim Sauer. He is a terrorist. We believe he sent one of his men out to access our base. He is planning an attack. We are in his backyard and he doesn't like that. That 'German soldier' isn't apart of the German Military, it was one of Sauers men."

"König, Y/N, and Ghost. I need you three to position yourself atop this hill here." He says while pointing to a hill around the compound. "You will take a truck out tomorrow and stop about 5 miles from the compound and proceed on foot to avoid being spotted. This is nothing but a stealth mission to take a headcount and try to get some more intel. Stay low. Stay quiet. Once we have an idea what we are dealing with I can begin planning when we go in and take this fucker out. Sauer has been causing problems around Austria for a couple months now and we've been tracking it closely but since they decided to step on our front door they've pissed me off. I've been in contact with the Austrian and German Government and they have given us the clearing to engage. President Hafner will be by after the mission. After the presidents visit he will be in close contact to send some Soldiers from the Austrian Armed Forces to help handle Sauer. Hafner and the German President want Sauer alive if we can help it."

Price stands up and starts pacing, not like he's nervous but he is obviously thinking through the plan deeply.

"Gaz, Alejandro, and I will be heading about 5 miles north from the compound in a chopper where we believe some weapons, grenades, ammo, yada yada yada, are being stored. We will launch a missile into the building to get the attention of the Soldiers at the compound. Now, a few are going to stay behind. That's where you guys come in.." Price says pointing at the three of us. "I need you three to get your way inside and gather up as much information as you can. You take down whoever you must and you get out. Your asses will be in hot water, so don't stay swimming for long. Is that understood?"

"Yes captain!" We all say in unison.

"Now, after the mission our base is on lockdown. We will be taking shifts patrolling in pairs. I'm calling in a few soldiers from the KorTac Faction to assist with that."

"Perfekt! My old friends!" König says, showing emotion for the first time during the meeting.

"We leave tomorrow at 18:00 (6pm). I'll have everything you need packed up in your truck ready to go by then...Dismissed!"

I stand up and walk out of the mission debriefing room, my head sort of spinning. So that man who I killed wasn't a german soldier at all, he was apart of a terrorist group? I thought deeply as I walked, trying to ensure all the pieces of the puzzle fit in my brain.