twenty three

twenty three

I gasped and opened my eyes.

There I saw Travis almost at the end of the bed eating me out. My legs are spread open wide and he's down there. I thought it was only just a wet dream but fuck, it's real. Travis is eating me while I was sleeping.

How naughty he is.

I don't how long he has been touching me there. I was asleep for fuck's sake! I just felt like my body was hot with burning desire and I woke up, shocked by what I saw.

I glanced at the clock. "Wh-what are you doing at three in the morning?" hinihingal kong sabi. He looked up to see me while he was hardly licking my cl it.

He moved up to claim my mouth fully. "Thirst has no curfew." he whispered erotically that made me even more turned on.

Dahan-dahan siyang bumalik sa aking pagkababae. "Stay there. Don't move. Don't talk. Just feel it and moan,"

Hinawakan niya ang likod ng hita ko at  itinaas iyon. Now I'm seen wholly by this naughty man. "Fuck, your pussy is dripping wet, baby,"

He licked my hole to the c lit. He spread the inner lips of my vagina and he amazingly looked at my cli t. He kissed my c lit with a sound then flicked it slowly using the tip of his tongue. I arched my body as the sensation and bolds of eletricity flow on my veins.

"Oh, god, Travis..." I moaned.

Dahan-dahan niyang binaba ang dila niya sa pagkababae ko. He inserted his tongue inside. I let out a soft groan. His tongue feels hot inside me. He explored my insides, tasting me.

We have been making love the whole night until midnight. We tame a break for minutes then go at it again. Hindi ba siya nagsasawa? Hindi ba siya napapagod? We just did it two hours ago!

I can't help but to grab hold of his head to push it deeper in my sex. It feels too good. What made me even more shock is that he started to explore my ass! Fuck!

Napabangon ako at lumayo sa kanya. "Travis, not there..."

He didn't listen but he just pulled my legs again to him and spread my thighs. "But it's gross,"

I moaned. I didn't know that that feels good too. "It's not gross, baby. Everything about you is perfectly sweet," He licked me again from bottom to the top, to my cli t. This man is taking me to greater heights of pleasure.

He sucked, licked, kissed, my cli t while massaging my hole until I felt something familiar going on in my stomach. I'm in the verge of cumming.

"Fuck!! Ohh!!"

I climaxed on his mouth and he even took a sip! Shit! He tasted my juices as if it was his favorite part of his meal. Kinuha niya ang lahat. He didn't let go of it until the last drop. Every drop counts.

"God, Lily, I love your juices," he exclaimed as he licked his mouth.

He kissed my lips and I tasted a bit of myself from his mouth. He traced my lower lip with his tongue and pushed it inside. He explored my mouth for the nth time.

I pulled away from his mouth and groaned loudly when he put his long pe nis inside of wet pu ssy. He placed his head on my neck as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His arms around my head, holding me.

His hot breath, moans and groans were stuffed on my neck. He would sometimes kiss it.

"Oh my God, Travis!!" Tumitirik na ang mga mata ko. Sobrang bilis ng paggalaw niya. Pati ang kama ay gumagalaw na gumagawa ng mga ipit na ingay. It's like we're experiencing our own earthquake.

"Shit, baby!! You feel so good!!" he groaned like a wild animal on my right cheek. "Baby, look at me... Look at me, Lily,"

I moved my head to the side to look at him. Our forehead pressed. I saw love, pride, pleasure, desire in his eyes. The room was only filled with dim-light caused by the lamp but I could still see his dark brown eyes shooting at me.

Too bad I couldn't see his eyes more. I closed my eyes tight as I can feel this familiar feeling again in my stomach. Travis fastened his pace and took control of the depth. I was ready to c um.

I came hard then he shoot his hot loads inside me. My legs shook because of the intensity. I breathe deeply as I felt Travis kissing my neck and around my face.

"I love you, Lily," He pulled out. Humiga siya sa tabi ko and secured me in his arms as we let ourselves sleep throughout the night.

-

"You okay?" nag-aalalang tanong ni Travis sa akin.

"Oo, kinakabahan lang ako," I said as I took a deep breath.

He held my jaw and face him. "Don't be. I'm here. We can do this, trust me. Do you trust me?"

"I trust you, Travis. Pero kasi..."

He planted a sound kiss on my mouth. "Just trust me. No buts. I will do everything." he said reassuringly. He put one shoulder around mine as we stepped in the land of the Philippines.

I'm back.

And nervous.