Chapter 12.

You make mistakes and those mistakes could even barnish you down

I don't know agreeing to meet Lilith in park is a good or not, but I know one thing for sure that it wasn't a wise one, if dad knew about it he would be heart wrenched.

"I shouldn't be doing it, I shouldn't" I whispered not to someone, but myself me talking with myself isn't concerning but the thing I'm doing would be surely concerning.

Dad would be so hurt, I shouldn't have called her and most importantly I shouldn't have agreed to meet her.
My bed had long been my safe place, my cocoon, and those soft sheets were all part of creating those treasured emotions. So I could blame it all on it.

The voice of Lilith still linger in my mind back and forth like a enchanted spell casted.
I have took my steps forward for it, now there is no backing off.

Pushing off my blankets I checked the time,
the tickling of clock just enwakens a enticaption in my viens, deep inside somewhere in corner of my heart I feel excitement to meet her, I expect to see her in way ahead, deep somewhere I feel it all.

With the feeling of acceptance and battling a war In my mind I carry my feets towards my closet,

The fabrics totally colored in different emotions, different mood,
some were Flower patterns in the sky, some Raindrops on my window, some even the dark clouds that swallowed sky.
Clothing down always made me feel experience something new, to me the right clothes have a way of bringing out the best in me.
To me being well dressed is when your clothes matches your soul.

"This looks right. Right, yeah right"
The mirror always invited me to love myself, to learn how inner beauty creates your most attractive self, but I don't know if I ever believed it.

Sneaking my feets towards my backyard I believe that if i could do it once then I could do it again.
The view of my backyard always gave me courage to do what I believed in.

Setting my foot on ground I'm just a step behind from setting my foots out my house, out of blurring the lines between between me and Lilith.
One step towards it and it could change all, and I'm on way to it.

"Imma just pray to God that I don't get caught."

The air just out of the house feels so different, the air is heavy but still so light.
Upon the eve of evening, there is still the strength of day yet the softness of night, the city comes alive with music and light.
The air hums soft melody, asking the sun to set alight.

The area around my house is never busy, its always calm with just of few dad's Men and people of the nearby area.
The sound of my feets slapping on the rough surface of the road,
Just a single feet on it,
I need to quicken down my feet to leave this area as soon as I can.

The sudden strike of gusty wind around me just hits right in my chest with an overwhelming emotion of panic and terror.

A sway of a bike around me,
With a quick strike of brake it just stops infront of me, blowing a enormous amount of dust on my face.

Gathering everybit of scattered courage I found my voice to question without any hint of fear,
"I guess you are blocking my way",

In return of answer the rider just eased down its hand on accelerator, and putting off her helmet that baricadded her face from the the speed of the wind which she was trying to race with.
Her hair stuck in the mid air with soft breeze carrying it, eyes shinning like a jewel broken from angels wing.

My eyes seemed to be dazed off from the view infront of me, I couldn't believe nor I expected for Lilith to be here.

She looked like an undersea queen while ridding her H2R.

"Are you just gonna keep standing there with a true intention to be caught",
Her voice made me break down all the pictures in my mind made by my eyes as its interpreter.

Pacing down on my feets I hoped behind her on her bike.
"No, I just didn't expect that you would be here"

"Is that really the reason"
Eventhough I can't see her face right now but I surely know that she is carrying her famous signature smirk.

"Yeah, that's all",

"Didn't I said no one will know, So I just sticked to my words."

It was the first time I had a bike ride and now,
I could surely say that the bike was a funfair ride made into a two-wheeled vehicle.

I loved how it's feels,
how it galloped upon the freeway.