Tanjiro's house

(okay his family is still alive but idk how long for in this story also in the last part when he said he would be lonely pretend he said busy all by himself I forgot about his a million siblings 😔😚💕)

Zeinitstu's POV

Me and Tanjiro were walking to his house
"Hey Tanjiro since it's a Friday can I spend the night I can run over to my house and get my stuff for a sleepover and we can watch movies and play video games all night!" I exclaimed "yeah that'll be awesome do you want any help?" He questioned "yeah sure!" I said and since my house was closer to were we were we ran to mine to pack my stuff.

"Hey grandpa is it okay if I have a sleepover with Tanjiro?" I asked "sure that Kamado kid is a good kid, kid." He chuckled and went in to the kitchen "THANK YOUU!!" I thanked him then went in my room where Tanjiro was "hey Tanjiro!" I said and packed up my stuff and we walked to his house for a sleepover "I texted my mom and she said you could have a sleepover with me." He said "cool beans!" I said and when we finally got to his house we went inside and into his room.

"Hey Tanjiro I have a question." I said "yeah what is it?" He replied looking through movie options to watch, "why doesn't Nezuko ask anyone out I mean she's so pretty and amazing and funny?" I asked "I'm sorry but you'll have to ask her that I know why but I don't really wanna say bc it's her choice if she wants to tell someone or not tell anyone." He said as he looked over at me, "Zeinitstu uhm I gotta ask you a question." Tanjiro said "yeah what is it?" I asked him "do you like horror?" He said picking up a movie from a box, it was the ring.

"Uhm sure?" I stutter what I really wanted to say was BITCH HELL NO AHHHHHHHHHHHH 😭😭😭😭 but I didn't cuz idk I panicked ig 🤷

"Cool let's watch it!wanna make popcorn?" He asked "yeah sure!" I said then one of his sister's came in. "Hey Tanjiro can you help me tie a not in a rope outside it's for fire wood for tomorrow?" She said "sure Hanako!" He said getting up from the floor to help her. "I'll be right back Zeinitstu!" He said then walked out the room.

A couple seconds later he came back into the room "hey imma go make some popcorn wanna come with me?" He asked "yeah." I replied and got up from the floor. After we made popcorn we came back into the room to watch the ring I was terrified and it hadn't even started! Tanjiro put in the disc to play the movie it was starting.

5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪5⃪
𝙸𝚜𝚝𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜, 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚢 "𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎!" 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚏?