Chapter 3- The Big Decision

~LJ's POV-

As Millie was singing, I recognized her voice. But there's no way. She can't be from A-Vam.
She keeps on singing, as soon as she hit the note in the song, I knew it was her. But maybe im so drunk, it's my mind tricking me. Yup it's definitely my mind tricking me.

~Back to Millie J's POV-

His face softens and the lightbulb fades away. Whew, his thought went away. I finish the song and the party people go crazy! "MILLIE, THATS CRAZY GOOD!" C-Mac screamed. I laugh along with everyone else.

After I sober up a little bit more, I round up all the girls and we say goodbye to the band. Val and C-Mac kiss goodbye. "Val, girl. What the fuck is you doin?" Lottie says dragging her way from him. I give LJ a little side hug and thank him for inviting us.

"OMG that party was so much fun!" MJ says as we walk out to the car. We all are in agreeance that we will definitely be partying with those boys again. We all get home and crash immediately.

~Next day~

I wake up with a slight headache and a bunch of missed calls. I check my phone and see 12 from DJ and 1 from a random number. I call DJ back.

"AMELIA, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AT??" I check the time on my phone again and it reads back, 12:35. Shit, we were supposed to be at rehearsal at 12:30. "Sorry, D. We will be there around 1." I say super groggy. "Fine, I'll wait for you. No later than 1:30. You girls keep me
on my fuckin toes." and with that she ends the call.

I go and wake the rest of the girls up. None of us have time to shower so we throw on sweats and hoodies and drive to the studio. We get there at 1:29 pm. " I'm shocked you guys are here." DJ says with a cocky attitude. Lottie rolls her eyes. "Y'all went out drinking last night didnt y'all?" DJ asks. We all look around the room avoiding eye contact with her.

"Y'all don't gotta tell me, the paparazzi already did." Deanna pulled out her phone and showed  we were on the front cover with Propaganda. The picture is from when we were leaving the club. The picture shows Jonny D carrying MJ on his back, C-Mac kissing Val on her cheek, Lottie sprinting to the car with Mitch chasing after her and LJ following closely behind me. "WHAT THE FUCK?" Lottie shouts. "Where and when did they get these pictures?" Val says

After practicing for 3 hours, Deanna so graciously decides to let us eat lunch. " I'm so fucking hungover and fucking starving." MJ says and she digs into her birria tacos. We finish our lunch and call it quits for the day.

"I sucked today. I should not have sung last night." I say on the car ride back home. "No you sounded fine, Millie. We all were sluggish today." Val said giving me a reassuring smile. We get home, I check my phone again for the first time in hours. My younger sister, Beth sent me a message.

Beth: GIRL!! you were out with propaganda!!! They are so hot. I'm so jealous.
Amelia: They were so fun. I got so fucked up last night with the girls and them.
Beth: Yeah about that... mom and dad are pissed. A lot of articles are framing y'all as groupie sluts for the band after they seen you guys with them
Amelia: You're joking?
Beth: No deadass. Y'all need to schedule an interview or something to show who y'all are. Don't be a pussy. Love you Milli Moo
Amelia: I won't be,you bitch. Love you more Bethy Boo.

Growing up, I was always insecure about my looks compared to my friends. So when I formed the band, I wanted us to be "faceless" artists so that people didn't just like us for our looks but for our music. Val begged me to not be faceless but I just couldn't do it. I see all the posts and comments on our instagrams when we blur our faces out. I think I finally made the decision to stop being faceless.

I go into the living room where the girls are all watching a movie. I stand right in front
of the TV. "Move out of the way, bitch." Lottie says while throwing a pillow at me. I move out of the way with enough time of dodging the pillow. But in the process, the pillow hit the tv. "Guys this is a really important decision that we all need to be present for." I say.

"Yes you should fuck LJ. Now move, this is the best part." MJ shouts. "What? No. I wouldn't fuck him. Wait I probably would but that's not what I need to ask." I say. " Guys, we should just hear what she says to say." Val says, clearly on my side. "Thank you Valentina. So I've been thinking, we should stop being faceless."

"Have you lost your mind?" Lottie says. I shake my head no. "How are we gonna do it?" MJ asks. "So my plan was we go on the Randy Coffee show, and do a huge reveal. Pretty much we just go on the show and explain the whole thing."

"What about Propaganda? We go against them in Battle of Bands and we are their friends.It would be so weird that we never brought up that we are A-Vam to them. You know they are big fans Mil." Val says. "Wait what? Since when? And why didn't you tell me Val? Also yeah I know. With that being said, we just make sure they watch the reveal!" I state. "DJ told us today,dumbass. You just weren't listening. But if we are gonna do a reveal we gotta do it right." Val says.

We sit down and Zoom with DJ since no one wanted to leave our houses. She agrees to our whole plan. She also agrees to contact the producers of the Randy Coffee Show and talk to them about how we want the reveal to go. Before she logs off she says, "I'm so glad you guys want to do this. You guys are gorgeous girls and hell you guys are young still! I remember being in my band, Twisted Ladders. Man oh man do i miss it? Anyways, I love you girls like my daughters." We all blow her kisses and end the call.

Not even 30 minutes later, she texts our groupchat and says "See y'all Thursday morning bright and early for your spot on the Randy Coffee show."

"No fuckin way!!" Lottie shouts, " I gotta go call my mom." Internally, I'm freaking the hell out. 13-year-old me is shocked I even made it this far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: I hope you all like this chapter!! also shout out to shyla2216!! Thank you for commenting and voting for this story. Also everyone don't forget to vote. I can't wait for you guys to see what's in store and all the trouble the girls get into in chapter 4!!

As always,
-Demi <3