The Curse Demon

Full Name: Kal (The Curse Demon)

Age: (As old as Lady Bone Demon).
Gender: Male
Species: Curse Demon
Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality:

Like the Lady Bone Demon they have a sinister aura, but he's rather calm about everything even in dangerous situations. He always have a plan in his task and fights. He would attack others if they attack him first. In state he could manipulate a person by telling them about their traumas and emotion towards life or others. He's rather responsible of his actions and choice choosing over what's right and wrong.

Alignment: Somewhat Bad

Powers and Abilities:

Curse Manipulation
Curse Inducement
Spells
Binding
Dark Construction
Accelerated Healing
Mental Manipulation
Curse Weaponry
Force Field
Curse Immunity

Love Interest(s): Macaque, Spider Demon, Mayor, and Jin and Yin.

Likes: Tea, Jewelry's, Dogs, etc.

Dislikes: People impeding in his work, Cats, Loud people, Jade Emperor, The Brotherhood(formerly) etc.

Background:

Just like LBD he was trapped in a prison box, but someone let him out. Years ago he plotted to destroy the Jade Emperor and make the world where no one has to be feared and fear death. But his actions were brutal and wrong in others eyes, so the Brotherhood got in the way and trapped him in the prison box. He was left there alone. Now he's free and has plans for everyone including the Jade Emperor.

Appearance:
Kal wears a grey kimono with a black skirt around his waist, black pants underneath the skirt, eyes closed hiding dark eyes, always have hands behind his back but uses them in combat, his hair is long and black reaching his shoulders with grey hues, and a grey hoodie when he can hide his face.