〖 零 〗

╰┈➤ HERTA SPACESHIP: ACT I

“...Where am I now?” the taller male with a paper bag on his head questioned as he looked around the space station. “Did I lose my way?”

The baghead male noticed the Antimatters surrounded him by the time he set foot in the space station. The male sighed with annoyance, crossing his arms, “Took me in the wrong place, at the wrong time…”

The male then removed his eye patch from under the bag, revealing his red eye under the paper bag, “One must perish from my sight…”

While being surrounded, two figures spotted the taller male being surrounded by antimatters. The pink haired female pointed out, “He looks like he's in trouble! Should we help him, Dan Heng?!”

“Don't bother.” The taller male spoke, stopping the two from running into action to help him. “I have no need for support. I can handle myself.”

“Eh?”

The taller male grabbed his weapon from thin air. The duo watched as cherry blossoms came out of nowhere and surrounded the taller male.

❝Divine Blade: Sakura Slash❞ the male chanted, causing the antimatters to be split in half and disappeared in thin air. The taller male huffed, putting away his weapon, “Geez, how did I wound up here at the wrong time?”

“That attack…why does it…” Dan Heng trailed off as he gaped at the taller male. The pink haired female awed, “That was so pretty! He used cherry blossoms to slash the antimatters!”

“And you two are? I wasn't expecting to run into someone on the way.” The taller male asked the duo. The pink haired female introduced herself and the raven haired male, “Oh, I'm March 7th and this is Dan Heng. We're from the Astral Express!”

“March. You don't need to say it all…” Dan Heng sighed, rubbing his temper. The female frowned, “Relaxed, not like he's a bad person or anything.”

“The Astral Express…I see. I'm [Y], a wandering trailblazer. I'm on an important mission.” [Y] introduced himself.

“A wandering trailblazer, huh? What's your mission as a trailblazer?” March asked. The taller male responded, “Well…I’m only looking for answers. I'm trying to recover my lost memories and find answers on where I came from. I only woke up to find myself in the unknown.”

“Memories loss, huh?” Dan Heng mumbled, crossing his arms before glancing at the taller male's arms. There are scars, but it doesn't seem like normal scars, it seems like…mara struck…?

“Oh, so you're on an important mission to search for your missing memories, huh?” the photographer questioned.

“Yes, but nothing here appears to have the answer I needed. You see, my ride has broken down and I'm trying to get it fixed.” [Y] sighed with frustration, placing his hands on his hips. “Wasn't expecting myself to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time…”

“Don't worry! If you come with us back to the Master Zone, then maybe we'll get someone to fix it for you!” March smiled. [Y] chuckled, “Thank you for your gratitude, but I don't want to cause you two any trouble.”

“No worry! We're good people.” The pink haired photographer said. Dan Heng just let out a sigh of defeat. There's no stopping this girl, but…he still wonders about the wandering traveler. He's wearing a similar outfit from Xianzhou and Mara struck. There's one thing he's curious about—

“Say, what's with the bag over your head?” March asked.

“Identity. I'm just not used to people seeing my face. It made me…timid for some reason…” [Y] responded to the female's question.

March pumps her fist into palm, “Oh! So you're a shy type.”

“Almost. My face isn't so pretty…”

“Come on! I'm sure you're a handsome fella under there!” The photographer praised the male, trying to cheer him up. The taller male let out an endearing laugh, “You're too kind, March. I don't think I have met an optimistic girl such as yourself.”

“I’m always up to brighten the mood!” March winked.

“So…[Y], those scars. How did you get it?” Dan Heng asked with curiosity. The taller male looks at his scars, “Hm. I'm not sure, apparently. However, I think I remember that it's mara struck. I don't remember. I only remember waking up with it.”

“Just as I thought…He's mara struck, but he doesn't seem to mind it.” Dan Heng thought to himself. “We should get moving. Stay cautious.”

『𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 743