I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE

What now?
Movin' on, but how?
Uh, somethin' put my feelings in the lost and found
Now I'm stuck forever, and ever, and ever
(And ever, and ever, and ever, and ever)
Forever, and ever, and ever
(And ever, forever, and ever, forever)
I don't love you no more
Tell me where to go
Can I have my heart back? (Heart back)
I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE- Tyler The Creator

RING RING

The Blake household phone rang. Finney Blake just looked at it, shrugged and went back to watching some video on his phone.

RING RING RING

Finney sighed and walked over to the house phone.  He answered it and said "Hello?", " Hello. Is Terrance there?" A deep voice that you could clearly tell was a man answered. "No he's not available right now, but I could take a message." Finney responded walking over to a book shelf. "Alright sorry. I'm a friend of his from group, I-oh shit-", "From his shit?", Finney says and grins to himself.

"Uhm look just uh-, Tell him its Charlie from group, He's got my number." The man states. "Oh he goes to your group?" Finney responds with a hint of sarcasm in his words. "Oh I shouldnt have uh-," The man stutters which he seems to have been doing a lot during the phone call. "Just tell him that Charlie from group called."

"And I will do exactly that Charlie, Once you tell me what kind of group your talking about. Is it A-A,N-A" Finney asks while taking out his phone.

"Well you sound exactly like how he described.", "Uh- He talks about me in group?" Finney says a little weirded out by the fact that people he didn't even know the names of knew things about him. "I don't think I can tell you about that information." The man replied.

"What does he say about me?" Finney asks walking over to the door to get some envelopes from off of the floor. "He loves you very much." , "Sure, what does he love about me?" Finney never thought his dad actually loved him or his sister, especially after what he did to them when they were younger.

"Uhm okay well, he loves that your creative, you love art and tv and movies." , "Okay well a lot of people love movies." Finney says making his way back to the kitchen to check on the tea he was brewing. "Yeah but he says you love scary movies. And that you two have that in common."

"he's proud of making a fan out of you." The man responded. Finney thought for a second, "he is?"
"Yeah, he told me the other day that he wanted to ask you,"

"WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE?"

"Uh Hereditary, Its an amazing showcase of motherhood, culpability , and trepidation ." Finney answered. "Isn't that a little fancy pants." The voice sneered. "Well Its elevated horror." Finney stated. "What is that?, elevated horror." , "It's like scary but with complex emotional substructure, it's not just sloppy killing and jump scares every minute." He explains, Finney can admit he doesn't like the gory shit movies Robin tries to get him to watch.

"Hmm that sounds boring to me. Have you ever seen the movie, SCREAM?" The man questioned. "Once, me and some friends had watched the 1st one." Finney answered. "Well your father loves that movie, talks about it all the time." Finney was close to astonished, he never thought he had anything in common with his father. Even looks they didn't share, Finney looks more like his mother than he does his father everyone always says he is a splitting image of her when she was alive.