Chapter 1

A quick disclaimer before we start this story.

The x reader character is based on a female.
Y/N means Your Name.
Since Jere is Finnish and I'm sadly not, there won't be any Finnish words in this story. It will all be in English! (The story will mention that Jere is from Finland)
English is also not my first language, so I'm sorry if there will be some small mistakes.
This story takes place before Eurovision.
There will be smut.
I'll try to upload as much as possible, but I do have a busy schedule so I'll try my best for u guys<3
And for the rest I hope you guys enjoy and have fun reading!

———

As the sun was slowly setting I checked my watch.

7:15pm it read.

I sighed. She should be here by now.

I was looking around nervously in the hopes I would see a familiar face. But all I could see were strangers.

Cars kept passing by fast and I slowly started to get cold as I was looking at everyone passing by.

The longer I kept waiting, the more nervous I got. I started fiddling with my fingers as I tried to keep calm with my breathing.

For some reason I always got really nervous if someone was late. Especially since we agreed to meet here fifteen minutes ago.

I decided to grab my phone out of my pocket to check for any messages.

As I opened my phone I suddenly felt someone grab my shoulder.

"Boo!" I heard someone say and I let out a yell. I quickly turned around and let out a sigh of relieve.

"Serena!" I exclaimed as I softly pushed her. She just started laughing.

"You scared the sh*t out of me" I sighed while still recovering from the shock.

"You should've seen your face" Serena laughed as she softly hugged me.

"It's not funny" I sighed as a little smile crept up my face. Serena always really liked to scare me, which I hate. But I just love seeing her enjoying herself.

Serena let go of the hug and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"I'm so sorry I was late Y/N" She apologized as we started walking.

"It's alright, I'm just glad you're here now" I softly smiled at her.

"You ready for tonight?" She asked me and suddenly I started to feel nervous.

Serena was actually taking me to my first concert. I've never been able to go because of money and strict parents.

But because I live of my own now and finally have some extra money to spend. I decided, why not?

"Yeah, I think so" I said as I nervously laughed.

"It's gonna be fun!" Serena said excitedly and I just laughed at her.

"I'm still really nervous tough" I said as I looked at her.

She probably saw that I was really serious about it, because she stopped walking and grabbed both of my arms.