Part 1

Thousands of years ago, in the Sahara desert. The world didn't have enough water or food. All the animals and some humans were dying of degradation and starvation. In the far distance, there was a very big golden castle. It was as huge as a mountain and there were plenty of windows. The castle was centered in the middle of the Sahara, surrounded by a huge town. Queen Athena, King James, Princess Amanda, Princess Vesta, and the newborn Prince Andrew lived in the castle. They had servants to attend to their daily needs.

       Amanda was the oldest while Andrew was the youngest. She was 17 years old, with the power of lightning. Vesta was the middle child. She was 15 years old, with the power of chaos. Unfortunately, Vesta didn't like to use her powers because it caused people to lose their minds and start hurting other people. Andrew, the youngest, was 2 months old.  He didn't have powers yet because he was still too young. The Royal Family only gets their power at the age of 4 years old. Queen Athena's power was to hypnotize anyone that looked into her eyes. King James' power was the power to teleport items anywhere he wanted. The King was using his powers to teleport items for Independence Day. Independence Day was the day everyone celebrated freedom from the tyrants that caused the drought. All afternoon the servants and the king were decorating the big celebration. They finished decorating late at night as all the servants went to bed as the king admired the beautiful view.

        Early in the morning, the royal family started getting dressed to get ready for the celebration. After they finished getting ready, the king went on the balcony with his wife and all his children to commence the celebration. Since there wasn't much food they are cactus noodle soap. They drank coconut milk. The peasants and the city people all danced and were joyful. At the end of the day the king ordered the servants to light the fireworks. The Queen came out of the castle to watch the fireworks. She was wearing a long yellow dress that had shown she still had the baby fat from her recently given birth. The dress was short-sleeved and she had a blossom crown with all different types of blossoms on her head. She also has a white purse that had pearls for the handler. Her outfit came with two long white gloves and necklaces. The gloves went all the way up to her elbows. The necklace was a shiny silver color. Her wedding ring was bright in the moonlight. All the kids were outside watching the fireworks as they went off.  The fireworks were so beautiful that even the babies stopped crying when they looked at them. Everyone did want the fireworks to end. Next thing you know fire was everywhere.