Chapter 2-the meet

You wake up to your alarm. You grunt to yourself before rolling out of bed and getting ready. Your shift starts at 8, and it is currently 7.30.

You get into your car and head to the BPD. You grab a coffee from the coffee shop downstairs, and then head upstairs.

You put your stuff on your new desk opposite a woman who has dark hair, and is dressed in a suit. "Hi. You must be y/l/n." She holds out her hand. "Please just call me y/n." You say shaking her hand. "Well then y/n, it's nice to meet you. I should probably introduce myself and the others." She says. "I'm Jane Rizzoli, but you can just call me Jane. That's my mother, Angela. That's my brother Frankie, and that's Vince Korsak, and Barrie Frost." She continues. "Hey, it's nice to meet you all." You say smiling. You picking at your nails, and scratching at your hands. "Everything ok?" Jane asks pointing to your hands. "Oh yeah, anxiety that's all.." you say looking down at your feet then back up. She smiles, comfortingly and you smile back.

"Do you want to come meet our mortician? She's friendly I promise." Jane asks, laughing. You giggle a bit, then nod. "Sure, I'd love to."

You guys head to the morgue, where a woman is sat in an office. "Maura? This is y/n y/l/n." She says at you walk in. "Hi, I'm Maura Isles, it's nice to meet you." She says. "It's nice to meet you two." You reply. "Your British?" She asks. You laugh "Yeah, I've gotten that a lot since moving out here haha."

Just then your phone dings. It's an unknown number. "Who's that?" Jane asks. "I don't know. It's an unknown number." You reply. "Well what does it say?" She reply's. You stare at the words for a second, 'I know where you are. You can't run from me.' You then snap back to reality, "y/n?" Jane asks again. "Oh it's nothing, I think it's just spam. She nods skeptically.

At that point all three of your phone rings. Your very first case in Boston...