Our History

It's been 10 years since the incident with Cobra in Canterlot. We haven't heard from them in years, the rest of what was left of the horrible group either got killed, attacked by the undead, or flee. Nothing has really changed for the better if I'm being honest with myself. After that fight, a lot of the undead from Canterlot flooded the world of Equestria, and hasn't been easy fighting or holding them off. I can barely go hunting or savaging through dead towns without the undead spotting or hearing my hoofs. I really miss the way things are. Every pony was living their best life, knowing we took care of problems like Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tierek, Cozy Glow, and other small villains. I really didn't know what we were getting ourselves into with this sickness. You have all probably heard of the story of how this all happened. Fluffy Heart was carrying this sickness from a trip to tribal ponies. She got sick along the trip and needed to be rushed back to Canterlot to treat whatever this was.

We started to get cases of ponies throwing up and coughing blood around Ponyville. It was looking bad in Canterlot as well. I watched in horror as it happened. It was a very scary time for every pony. I was in most of the meetings in which I found out the secret of Fluffy Heart. I knew everything about what happened and what was going to happen. Shining Armor was ordered to take Fluffy Heart to Ponyville to prevent the sickness. Later found out that two other ponies from Ponyville were doing tests with Yaks which caused the sickness to spread faster. I hated the fact that Princess Celestia was trying to hide this whole thing underground. She said she would help us and we wouldn't have to worry. What a fucking lie. But if any pony were to expose her secret, they would be taken in and killed for their crimes. I couldn't believe the things she would do. I knew that one day some pony would find out but at this moment, they are believing her like a pack of white sheep.

I meet with Luna in private and told her I couldn't stand to be by her side while all of the things she has been doing are getting unbearable. She understood and helped me get out before it was too late. I really wished I could have helped Luna but Celestia would have known and would have hurt her own sister. I can still remember running into the forest as I heard screams and guards shouting. I would never forgive what she had done for me.

After a couple of months of hiding and tracking, I found myself in a cabin and made traps. A war broke out around Canterlot with Cobra. If you still haven't heard, Cobra was a sick cult who used the undead to torture, scare, and threaten us if we didn't do what they asked us to do. They were around for a good while and many lives were lost to them. To hear the news that The Young Six were able to take them down and end them once and for all. I couldn't dare imagine how many lives suffered because of them. I wish I could have done something but I ain't gonna involve myself like that. All that I wish is that my friends got out from wherever they were at. I wish the same for Princess Luna.

For those who are out there and need a bit of hope, I'm sorry but there is no hope. It's all about survival. Life or Death out there. You are on your own and if you are in a group, I wish nothing but luck that they won't turn on each other and take you with them. I must be on my way now. The undead are banging on the door and I can't have them stopping or getting me stuck on the way back home.

good luck out there and always look behind you.