Chapter 3

Kehlani's POV

Finishing up, Xavier made his way back to the living room to finish playing his game while I went to the kitchen to clean. Laya stayed at the table for a while seemingly busy with whatever is on their phone. After starting the dishes, Laya came up behind me and wrapped their arms around my waist.

"Hi" was all they said while smiling against my neck. I replied back with the same response, still washing the dish in my hand. We stayed like that until I finished cleaning. After rinsing my hands off, I turned around in her arms and gave her a quick kiss. "Is there something you need?" I asked while resting my head on their chest. They shook their head and I hummed in acknowledgement.

After standing in the same position for a while I looked up at Laya to see her with her eyes closed while swaying side to side. They looked so calm and peaceful like this. I wish I could stay like this forever. "Hey.." I spoke gently to get Laya's attention, while their eyes were still closed they hummed at me in acknowledgement to tell me they were listening . "Did you mean what you said when we were at the table?" I laid my head back on her chest as I calmly listened to her heartbeat.. They stopped swaying and I could feel their eyes focus on me, they readjusted their grip on my waist before speaking..

"Every word."

My breathing hitched at their statement, the weight on my heart became stronger. Where I didn't know what to do or how to act. It felt like I was trapped in happiness with no way to express it. "Are you okay?" They looked at me with concern, making me realize that I've been staring off into the distance for a while now.

I nodded with a slight smile and grabbed their arm to drag them with me. I peaked out of the kitchen to see X on his game with his headphones in. "Xavier?" I called out to him, hoping I wouldn't get a response. I waited a few seconds and when he didn't respond I took that as a sign that he couldn't hear me.

I quickly dragged Laya to the pantry closet and closed the door behind us. "Keh, what are you doing-?" I cut them off by pulling them into me. Once my lips landed on theirs, they sighed into the kiss and pulled me impossibly closer. My whole body felt warm when I was with her, like being under water and she was the air I needed.

When we pulled away I could feel her breath against my lips as we continued to stare each other in the eyes. "Xavier is in the living room." They said slightly panting.

"Well I guess you'll have to be very quiet." I said and gave them a small kiss before I dropped to my knees. I let my hands slowly run up her pants leg until I reached her belt loop. Their hand touched mine causing me to look up at her. "Keh we could get caught." They said with wide eyes. I sighed and stood up. Not breaking eye contact, I stepped closer. Reaching up to hold their face in between my hands I leaned in.

"You're always there for me.. Let me take care of you." I whisper against her lips. Watching as Laya's eyes moved down to my lips and back up to meet my eyes. Their breathing hitched when my fingers brushed against their waist. They moved forward to kiss me to which I moved back and shook my head. I held back a smile at the disappointing look on their face. "I need you to tell me." I rested my forehead against hers.

"Please, I want you." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"You have me." I whispered back. I moved my hand slightly up her shirt, slightly grazing over her bare waist sending shivers down their spine.

Laya panted and grabbed my wrist, guiding it back to the waistband of their jeans. Nodding her head desperately at the statement I made moments ago. Unbuttoning her pants and leading my hand lower into their jeans painfully slow. She let out a small groan in appreciation as I rubbed her soaked cunt through her boxers. They put their face in my neck and sigh softly before kissing there. They moved their hands to the back of my neck to pull me closer to them. One hand reaching for my hair and pulling slightly as I quickened my pace.