XOXO

𝑹𝒊𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

So Kitty and I got in this random girls car, and then the girl started to talk. "Where can we take you two?" she asked  I respond to her by saying. " Korean Independent School of Seoul."

" No way." She sounded surprise when I said that. " Do you know it?" Kitty questioned " That's where we're headed. " she told us and she told her driver to take us to school in Korean. She seemed nice, but I don't know something is off about her. After we drove off, I put my headphones on and tuned them out.

I had fell asleep, but then Kitty elbowed me in the ribs, kinda hard might I add which woke me up. "Wake up Ri Ri we're here," She said getting out of the car. I followed her out, and grabbed my stuff from the driver, the girl also introduce herself as Yuri.

"Thank you. Thanks again for the ride." We said to Yuri. " Sure. Good luck with everything." She said as she drove away. We turned away from the road to the school, and we were both in aw. "Are you ready Kitty?" I said looking over to her. "With you always," she hugged me and started to walk towards the stairs.

When we walked through the doors together, and as always Kitty wasn't paying attention and walked into someone. "Oh! I am so sorry. Totally my bad. Are you okay?" she said to the girl to which she responded with "난 괜찮아" (I'm okay.) And walked away.

"Damn. I better work on my Korean." Kitty said and I laughed. "Yeah, yeah you do, you should've took Korean when I did," I laughed as I walked to one of the check in points

" Hi, I'm new. "

"Welcome to KISS. Your name?"

" Rina Jae Lynn"

"Will you be living in the dorms?"

" Yes."

"Ah. Here it is. It was in the wrong file."

"Fill out these forms."

" Thank you." I grabbed the paper from the nice man and sat next to Kitty. "Whats your dorm room number," Kitty asked as soon as I sat down. "Um, 345 West, " and her smile turned into a frown. "Awwww were not roomies," I was sad too, but I looked on the bright side. "We will still have the same classes, eat lunch together and everything so don't worry," I gave her a hug and started to fill out my paperwork.

While I finished my paper work I heard Kitty say something something, "Jina. Is that...? I think it is! I could actually get to meet Mom's friend." she showed me the photo from book the attic. "You should go talk to her," and she did, she walked up to the lady, as I eavesdropped.

"Hi. By any chance were you a student here in the '90s?"

" Yes, I was. Class of '94. And now I'm head of the school. Principal Lim. Welcome. "

"Kitty Song Covey, new student. I think my mom might have been here at the same time as you."

" Oh."

" Her name was Eve Song."

" Huh. That doesn't ring a bell."

" This is you, right? You look amazing. Barely aged. Korean skincare really is the best." she showed her the picture of her and her mom. I chuckled at her. But she was reacting weird. "Oh. Would you excuse me? I see someone I need to speak with."

Kitty walked back over to me and sat down. "Is it me or was that weird?"

"Not just you very weird like she was hiding something. Anyways we should really go unpack," I said sadly. "Yeah, we'll meet up at the welcome party ok?"she said standing up and giving me a big hug.