Kidnapped

(F/N) P.O.V

I am at home, lying down on my bed. 'Meet me here tommorow at 8 in the evening.' That word always rang to my head. I turn off the lamp and sleep in a cold night.

~Time Skip~

I wake up lazily to someone poking my cheeks. I groaned and got up. I rubbed my sleepy eyelids and turn to see who's the one poking me. I see a man with piercing and I scream. "KYAA~" I scream and Aoba rushed in my room. He opened the door and slightly look shocked.

"Aoba-kun is this a thief?" I asked while backing away. Aoba sighed. "Noiz, don't do that to my cousin." He said. 'Noiz?' I thought. He just got up and exit my room.

Aoba sighed again and look at me. "He's always like that." He said and shut the door. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. After that, I go to my closet and chose a clothing.

I was wearing a (f/c) fitting T-shirt, (f/c) skinny jeans, (f/n) converse and my amulet. I went downstairs and eat my breakfast. I hummed in delight as I ate a bread.

'Tae-san's cooking are the best.' I thought. After eating, I washed the dishes and dried them up. I bid farewell to Tae-san and followed Aoba.

~Time Skip~

I tell Aoba that I am going home alone because he is busy working. I exit the junk shop and walk towards the alley wall. It was already 8 so it's a good timing. I walk and spotted the two blondes. They seemed to be smirking but I just put it aside.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked, feeling a bit nervous. "Just don't get mad at us, okay?" They said and I grew confuse to what they said. "What will you do?" I asked again. "Just don't get mad, okay?" I uncontrollably nodded and they smirked.

I feel something crawling down my legs and it began to crawl to my waist and up to my chest. I peeked what it is and it was a long black snake. "We're sorry." They said in unison and the grip began tighter and I found a difficult way to breath.

I began to black out and the grip loosen.

Virus P.O.V

'What a precious little girl.' I thought and began to carry her. She's so light like I'm holding a clothes. I carried her to our secret place and hid her.

Aoba P.O.V

I was walking down the alley wall and I notice the dou's were not here. 'That's weird.' I thought. I see something shining on the floor. I bent down and took it. My eyes widened that it happened to be (f/n)'s amulet.

I ran back home and opened the door quickly. "(f/n)!!" I yelled and Grams face was filled with anger. "She's not here yet, Aoba." My eyes widened. 'Where are you (f/n)?' I asked in my mind.