The Start of Genji's Relationship

[It was a dark night the young man named genji was rushing home but he didn't want to go because he knew his brother would scold him]

*Genji nearly tripped over a tall guy with brown hair but the guy saved him*

???: Woah! Are you OK? Nothing happened to you?

*Genji with a bit of confusion asked him* Genji: Excuse me but who are you?

Mcree: Well, what happened to us was very strange but my name is Mcree, nice to meet you * at that moment Mcree lowered his hood, revealing how attractive his face was *

*Genji blushed a little but answered*

Genji: A pleasure Mcree my name is genji *Genji at that moment saw the rest of the man's body and blushed even more*

Mcree: I have my eyes up here ehh Well, could you give me your number Genji?

Genji: Oh of course my number is: 56-79-65-78-56 (I don't know if it's a real number but don't try to dial)

Mcree: Well, nice to meet you, gentleman *I kiss Genji's hand making him blush*

Genji: Please talk to me as soon as possible, I don't have anyone to talk to.

mcree: of course

*Genji finally went to his house*

Hanzo: What time are you arriving brother? *Hanzo looked really angry*

Genji: (with a sad tone) I'm sorry, it won't happen again

Hanzo: I know it won't happen again *slowly took out a knife and made 9 lines on Genji's skin*

* Genji tried to hold back his tears and finally went to his room bandaging his affected arm *

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

*Genji received a message from Mcree*

Mcree: Hi, I don't know if you want to go out for a coffee tomorrow

* Genji's eyes lit up but then he remembered something (he couldn't go out since Hanzo wouldn't let him) *

Genji: I'm sorry I can't

Mcree: (a little sad) Oh okay

*Genji couldn't believe it, I rejected his first outing with friends*

Genji: Could we talk mcree?

Mcree: By call? or message

Genji: Call would be fine

*When making the call Genji tried to hide his tears but couldn't*

Mcree:Could I go to your house Genji?

Genji: I don't know if my brother would allow it.

Mcree: I will do everything don't worry

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

*15 minutes passed and someone knocked on the house of the shimada hanzo opened*
*Mcree: Hi, I'm Genji's mate. I've come to do a job that they left

Hanzo:You are too attractive, don't you want a few drinks?

Mcree: No thanks, well I'm going with genji

Hanzo: Ash, ok go with that good-for-nothing loser

*Mcree knocked on Genji's door and Genji opened*

Genji: You came!😳

Mcree: Hehe yes well let's go to your room.

Genji: Ok sir hurry up

*When closing the door, Genji began to cry again*

McCree: Is everything okay? Don't you want to talk about something?

Genji: Y-yes everything is fine (afraid that if he said something Hanzo would hit him)

mcree:You sure?

* Genji pounced on Mcree's chest and began to cry harder as he showed Mcree his wounds, which were at least 50 *

Mcree: WHO WAS THE BASTARD THAT DID THAT TO YOU?

Genji: M-my b-brother

Mcree: Well don't worry now everything is fine genji

*Mcree lay down on Genji's bed hugging him and falling asleep with him*

*Genji was sleeping very well for the first time in years, it's as if Mcree made him feel safe but he also felt something for Mcree, something that he thought didn't exist for him, he felt that he was in love with Mcree and not only because of his physique, his personality was great. !*

Genji: Please don't leave my life friend Mcree

Mcree: I won't, don't worry, Genji, I'll be here when you need it *I caress his hair and wink at him*

Genji: Thanks for showing up in my life Mcree! *he blushes*

This was the first part i hope you enjoyed it dear viewers