Jeremy x Reader

Requested by Rinoa_Angelwings

You and Jeremy have lived together, work together, anywhere as long you all are together (i don't wanna say together for the rest of my life! Kidding XD).
You and Jeremy are roommates. Mike sometimes came and visit you two since Jeremy is his bud. You always thought that Jeremy is a great roommate, he's kind, does all the work, plus the shyness in him made him more cute. You remembered the sailor moon costume he wears for bed, which made you laugh like heck.

As for Jeremy, he always thinks that your beautiful, have a crush on you ever since that he laid his eyes on you. He always got more nervous when your around, more nervous than himself. He didn't even got the courage to admit the feelings to you. But he always bit his lip when he stares into your lips.

You sat down on the couch, watching TV and eating popcorn. You saw the corner of your eye is Jeremy "Hi Jerebear! Care to watch a movie with me?" You asked "S-sure (y/n)..." Jeremy stuttered. He sat down beside you, you hugged him and continue watching, your always like that when you two watch TV, sometimes Jeremy even hugs back (D'aaaaaawwwww). This time, he did hug back. As the movie continues, you saw Jeremy sleeping, you giggled and kissed his cheek. You grabbed two blankets and wrap around the other one on Jeremy, then the other one on yours. Then you took a nap. Jeremy opened his eyes 'Thank goodness she didn't saw me fake sleeping' he thought. He touched the spot where you kissed him and smiled. He began to kiss you back on the cheek. He go back into his position, then he stared at you lips "Aaah! No!" he whisper yelled "No, you don't want to do that, Jeremy" he added. He sighed and go to sleep.

Jeremy was the first one to wake up, it was night "Time for me to make dinner, now" he said. He stood up quietly trying not to wake you up, you moved a little which made him froze, but then you stayed still. Jeremy sighed in relief and realizes your still sleeping. He began to make dinner.

(Y/n)'s POV

The smell of delicious food woke me up. I sit up and saw Jeremy cooking. I smiled and walk to him "Hi Jerebear" I said "Why do you keep calling me that?" he asked with a smile and without stuttering which surprise me "I just like to" I said and hugged him while closing my eyes. I heard a small whine and I felt something warm touched my lips. I opened my eyes and saw my roommate kissing me. My eyes were wide. He pulled away with eyes wide "Oh my god (y/n) I am so sorry I didn't mean to do that!" He said swiftly. I smiled and kissed him again. His eyes were wide. He melted into the kiss and started to kiss back. We pulled away "I like you Jeremy... Well scratch that, I love you" I said "I-I lo-love y-you too (y-y/n)..." he said as his stuttering came back. I giggled and hugged him. I didn't know Mike was there watching and chuckling like heck.

There, I done it, hope ya like it Noah!