Plan B

Zoe's POV

How was I so stupid, of course he doesn't want to get back with me, all the bad things I have put him under, he doesn't deserve me, I'm a failure.

My thoughts jumping all around as Stefan throws Katherine in the cellar, literally throws her so that she'd hit the ground hard.

"You can deal with her later, but first we have to talk." Stefan say as e closes the metal door, locking the door before he grabs me and vamp speeds to his room.

Tears form in my eyes, I can't hide my tears anymore, Damon won't care so why would I stop my tears for him.

Damon's POV

"I tried, I do love him, I made a big mistake." Using my vampire ability to hear Stefan's and Zoe's conversation, Zoe was crying about me, she does love me.

"It's not your fault, Damon's just clearing a few stuff out, he will be back to his normal self sooner or later." Stefan's my lifesaver.

I do, I truly love Zoe, but I've messed everything up.

Hearing Zoe cry more is making me go crazy, I just want to go up there and just kiss her, but I can't, anymore.

I had that chance, but I threw it away in a heartbeat.

"Zoe, we need to talk." I say, making her stop in her tracks as she was walking down the stairs, wiping the tears, which were caused by me, wiping them away as quick as possible.

"Haven't we talked enough," she answered weakly, her voice trembles, I just look at her with a guilty look "I'll check on Katherine." She quickly exclaims as she speed walks down into the basement.

Zoe's POV

"Oh Katherine." I say whistling shortly after.

I hear a painful cough come out of someone's mouth, looking through the little gap with bars barricading the spot, to see Katherine coughing out blood, well we gotta say, she does deserve that.

"Let me out." She mutters under her breath.

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'.

"Zoe, we need to talk, please." Okay that isn't Katherine's voice, turning around on my heel, my chest bumping into Damon's muscular torso.

"No." I say through annoyance, he's the one who said we couldn't get back together, I need him out of my life or else I'll fall back into his trap.

"Zoe!" Damon shouts, getting me off guard as I flinch, going a bit light headed.

"Damon, stop." I squeal as he grabs my arm awfully tight.

"Not until we talk." I slowly nod in response, finally he loosens the grip on my arm, seeing a light bruise forming on that same area.

"Then talk."

"I'm sorry, I made a mistake."

"We keep making mistakes, I get it, but I can't do this right now, Damon you freakin' keep moving onto Elena and I, you kissed Elena several of times, you're obviously still in love with her." I say hearing Katherine letting a small out an exotic laugh.

"But that was Katherine."

"But you didn't know, it's either you go back to Elena or me, choose wisely." I say before I start running outside ignoring Stefan's call of my name, running anywhere, but the boarding house.

It's hard running in high heels whilst crying to who knows where, I feel my feet start to blister as I reached the Mystic Falls central park.

Wiping my tears so people would stop looking at me like I had a massive break up with someone, well actually I did, but I also that my life is a big mistake, I never was supposed to meet these supernatural creatures, leading my life to this, broke down into tears and my heart being broken by the one person I ever loved.

I twirl a strand of my hair around my skinny finger, my heels hurting like hell, but if I can handle being supernatural, then I can handle being in heels which are giving me blisters.

"Katherine Pierce." A persons voice speaks as she swings into the free spot next to me on the bench.

She must be mistaken, Katherine Pierce is nothing like me, or is she?

"How do you know me?" Since I apparently had Katherine's same voice, actions and style in clothing, I don't need much to pretend on.

"Just stories, that's why I came all the way here just to see if the stories were actually true." She's very beautiful, sharing some features of Katherine, her brunette curls ending below her shoulders.

Well then, Plan B.

"And why's that..." I say trying to find out her name.

"Nadia." Her accent rolling off her tongue.

"Well do you have a last name?"

"Petrova." She smirks, I can't believe it, she's related to Bitcherella.

"Wait, Petrova?"

"Yep, your daughter, the one you abandoned at birth, the one who searched every town in the country for you, but you weren't there." Nadia grabs my neck and vamp speeds me to an abandoned alleyway.

"Nadia." I squeal trying to get out her grasp, holding her hand which is wrapped around my neck with both my hands.

"What, so you can go back to the two guys you love more than me, the two Salvatore brothers." Nadia hisses as she grips my neck harder, well I can't really tell her that I'm not a vampire because I'm being suffocated.

Nadia releases her grip on me, I run to the end of the dark alleyway.

"Sorry I'm not Katherine Pierce, I'm her doppelgänger." I say giving her a glare.

She vamp speeds towards me, it felt like everything was in slow-motion as I use my magic to teleport to the Salvatore's.

But after I had reached the living room, something comes shooting my way, hitting me right in the heart, gagging out blood.

"Do never mess with a Petrova." Nadia's accent growing stronger.

But now my vision is becoming blurry, only seeing snippets of scenes, a tall man with black hair snapping Nadia's neck, plan B didn't end well.

I know for a fact that those perfect blue eyes, which belonged to Damon, were the last thing I saw before everything went silent.